Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Insider: Buffalo News reports Santana Moss is the unnamed Redskin implicated in the Galea reports [edit: now with Buffalo News article]

jferraro

[quote name=DCsportsfan53;7539432

There's a discussion on this article in the tailgate' date=' too but I thought it was worth adding to this thread given that many of us seem to be going down the same thought lines. To me, this is definitely not a black and white, good and evil type situation.[/quote]

Maybe not good vs. evil, but it is a very clear case of allowed/banned. Santana is smart enough to know what he was doing and the potential repercussions if he got caught.

Meh so what?

Why are so many people expecting athletes to be role models and perfect citizens? News flash people, the more money you got doesn't mean anything about your morals or ethics. Stop placing athletes on high pedastals and trying to make them heroes, they are just people. And a majority of them are people that come from poor backgrounds who suddenly get money and have every day problems to deal with like you and me. The point is they are just people. They do drugs. Big freaking deal.

There is no reason to discuss kicking Moss of the team for this. The last time we cared more about upstanding citizens with high morals and ethics was when Gibbs returned and that didn't help us for anything, in fact I think that caused us to go get Brunell and screwed us. I don't want saints on the team, give me football players. Santana Moss even if he did this gets a pass from me. As long as dude can play at a high level then I really don't give a crap what he did. All of you holy rollers should spend more time at church then on a football forum if thats all you want out of our players.

Meh so what?

Why are so many people expecting athletes to be role models and perfect citizens? News flash people, the more money you got doesn't mean anything about your morals or ethics. Stop placing athletes on high pedastals and trying to make them heroes, they are just people. And a majority of them are people that come from poor backgrounds who suddenly get money and have every day problems to deal with like you and me. The point is they are just people. They do drugs. Big freaking deal.

There is no reason to discuss kicking Moss of the team for this. The last time we cared more about upstanding citizens with high morals and ethics was when Gibbs returned and that didn't help us for anything, in fact I think that caused us to go get Brunell and screwed us. I don't want saints on the team, give me football players. Santana Moss even if he did this gets a pass from me. As long as dude can play at a high level then I really don't give a crap what he did. All of you holy rollers should spend more time at church then on a football forum if thats all you want out of our players.

I see what you are saying, but with a name like "Addicted", you might want to shy away from steroid threads. :ols: I am just clowning around.....

This was rumored in the other thread, but had yet to get confirmation. Dont know if this counts as confirmation, but I'll wait and see. If I had to guess, it probably is true and the Redskins will deal with it accordingly.

I'm just waiting to see if Tom Brady gets caught or not.

No, since obviously the source was the same source that started the rumor in the first place. Of course, the original source could be someone who might know, but given what IS publicly known, you'd have good odds of being right with a pure guess.

I see what you are saying, but with a name like "Addicted", you might want to shy away from steroid threads. :ols: I am just clowning around.....

Steroids aren't my drug of choice (DOC) brother :drooley:

People fool themselves about these subjects in my opinion. Your DOC could be caffine, could be steroids, could be heroine, could be sex, could be money, could be whatever. We all are addicted to something. The point is that when subjects like ths come up like when Tiger was sleeping with all those trash bag hoes, people freak out for no reason. Its as if dude is supposed to put on the moral compass as soon as he signs a contract. Sorry but that's just nonsense. It's cool not to like what he did, but when you discuss kicking him to the curb because of a mistake like this that's where I pause. It's not like him taking roids is comparable to murdering someone is it? I don't remember too many people in St Louis saying to kick Little off the team when he did that. I don't recall too many Ravens fans saying that about Lewis. Drug use is a crime, yes. Drug use is illegal in the NFL, yes. Getting caught like Moss did hurts the team, yes. But you need to rethink things when you think it's a good idea to kick a solid starter off the team because he was doing drugs. He did the crime, he'll do the time. But this team needs Moss and were a better team because he's on the team then we'd be without him.

Judge removing a player from the team based on ability, not higher moral and ethical standards, that's all Im saying. Now if he was caught rapin, or killin, or worse then I'd be singing a different tune but sex and drugs and rock and roll aren't reasons enough for me to think dude should be kicked out

Steroids aren't my drug of choice (DOC) brother :drooley:

People fool themselves about these subjects in my opinion. Your DOC could be caffine, could be steroids, could be heroine, could be sex, could be money, could be whatever. We all are addicted to something. The point is that when subjects like ths come up like when Tiger was sleeping with all those trash bag hoes, people freak out for no reason. Its as if dude is supposed to put on the moral compass as soon as he signs a contract. Sorry but that's just nonsense. It's cool not to like what he did, but when you discuss kicking him to the curb because of a mistake like this that's where I pause. It's not like him taking roids is comparable to murdering someone is it? I don't remember too many people in St Louis saying to kick Little off the team when he did that. I don't recall too many Ravens fans saying that about Lewis. Drug use is a crime, yes. Drug use is illegal in the NFL, yes. Getting caught like Moss did hurts the team, yes. But you need to rethink things when you think it's a good idea to kick a solid starter off the team because he was doing drugs. He did the crime, he'll do the time. But this team needs Moss and were a better team because he's on the team then we'd be without him.

Judge removing a player from the team based on ability, not higher moral and ethical standards, that's all Im saying. Now if he was caught rapin, or killin, or worse then I'd be singing a different tune but sex and drugs and rock and roll aren't reasons enough for me to think dude should be kicked out

Somebody on ES is finally looking pass things at face value.......

LOL, I'm with ya.

Why? Anyone that thinks there are not multiple juicers on our team is really looking in the other direction. I am willing to bet that the majority of them have used/tried them at least once in their collegiate or pro careers.

Why? Anyone that thinks there are not multiple juicers on our team is really looking in the other direction. I am willing to bet that the majority of them have used/tried them at least once in their collegiate or pro careers.

That's a pretty fair statement.

If you think about it, atheletes are looking for any edge they can get. If steroids, HGH or anything else is promising that edge, I suspect a majority would seriously consider it.

Typical. I wonder how that opinion would change if it was Miles Austin!

Let me educate you, kind sir.

This is ExtremeSkins.

Let me say that again... This is ExtremeSKINS. In case you haven't figured it out by the Redskin colors and Redskin theme, most of the members on this forum (once again, it's entitled ExtremeSkins) are Redskin fans.

Your statement above makes me question if you know where you are or not.

Of course his opinion would change. You're talking about a Cowboy. They are the lowest form of low on the planet. Why? Simply because they wear a star on their helmet.

The star is the sign of all that is wrong with America.

Ladies and gentlemen,I give you ES 101. Courtesy of Professor Kdawg. Pay attention because flunking isn't an option. :silly: (Though it is expected from Cowboys fans because,well,they're Cowboys fans. :) ).

Ladies and gentlemen,I give you ES 101. Courtesy of Professor Kdawg. Pay attention because flunking isn't an option. :silly: (Though it is expected from Cowboys fans because,well,they're Cowboys fans. :) ).

And to go further into it...

If they remove the star from the helmet, they are still the scourge of mankind, simply because they used to play in a stadium that resembled a toilet bowl. If you want to go beyond that, we can as well. Why are the Cowboys scum sucking rodents? Simply...

Because they are.

Their colors make me want to gag.

I've seen Cowboy fans out on the street and I've been tempted to approach them and slap them with a white glove declaring a duel. But then I'd realize I didn't have a white glove and my hand doesn't work nearly as effectively. :ols:

Archived