Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Got 2.5 Mil You Can Spare?

Snarky

I didn't click the link, but it has to be the house he had on Cribs some years back. What I can remember is he had his own personal barber in the basement so whenever he wanted a shape up he would just go somewhere in his house and get a trim.

For that low, low price you can take Donovan McNabb's house off his hands. Of course, it happens to be in Philadelphia...

(Note: I like where they call him a "motivated seller." :D )

LINK: http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the_sporting_blog/entry/view/65675/hello_neighbor!_you_can_own_donovan_mcnabbs_house_for_2.5_million_bucks

Actually it's in Jersey. Moorestown is surprisingly a nice area.

For 2.5 mili you would think the interior would be updated. That kitchen is straight out of 1993

Being in the K/B business I would have to agree with the era here, maybe older. This kitchen is olllllld. Does have gas not electric, could be easily tricked out.

Actually dark hardwood with stainless steel appliances is a pretty new standard as far as kitchens go. The house I'm looking at buying was built in 2006 with all those same appliances, the oven/microwave, countertop stove ect.

This is a beautiful house on a beautiful property. Anyone know where he's looking in this area?

I didn't know McNabb played piano...

It's luckily the only thing he has in common with Joey Harrington.

Though I'm sure it must make for some real "manly" discussions with Andre Carter... LOL.

LOL, at 1993 being a long time ago.

Actually, it looks more like 1973, but ok.

Dude...I am in Real Estate development and there is no part of that kitchen from 1993 or 1973 at all. Maybe the fixtures on the cabinets could be replaced , but other than that it's a pretty state of the art kitchen.

Dude...I am in Real Estate development and there is no part of that kitchen from 1993 or 1973 at all. Maybe the fixtures on the cabinets could be replaced , but other than that it's a pretty state of the art kitchen.

agreed, that kitchen is pretty nice.

Thank you! Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

Archived