Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rank the 32 Starting QBs

MattFancy

I'm not listing them all but these are the QB's who can win games and I think Rivers is seriously underrated.

1 Brees

2 Rivers

3 Manning P

4 Brady

5 Favre

6 Romo sits to pee

7 Rodgers

8 Roethlisberger

9 McNabb

10 Schaub

11- Ryan/Manning/Palmer

I wouldn't rank any of them just yet due to the fact you have to take everything into consideration, especially making it through the Pre Season healthy enough to start. Notice a few of you have Big Ben listed high although he's gonna sit out 6 games. What if they're doing all right without him? Do you pull the starter and put him in for the 7th game. Don't think Tomlin will do that. Brees I would drop to #5 because he's all the cover of Madden this year. Also teams that win the Superbowl usually don't do that well the following season. I'm just not sure the guys you listed at the top 5 to 7 spots will be all that great this year. Everybody will have their eyes on San Diego. Rivers might have to throw alot since he doesn't have LT in the backfield, and don't expect the rookie they drafter, or Sporles to do any better. Schuab at #12-We now have his play caller, and Cutler with Mike Marks calling the plays. Chicago still don't have the receivers, and they're gonna butt heads as soon as the turnovers continues. Think McNabb could move up to number 3 because of Mike/Kyle calling the plays, hopefully an improved line, running game, and the TE's being the go to guys rather than the Receivers. Moss in the Slot. I'll move Campbell back up to the #15 slot because he's better than maybe than #'s 9,10,11,12,or 13. Hopefully he won't get killed out there in Oakland.

Don't see why more people don't have Rothlisberger higher. Real douche, but a much better QB than people are giving him credit for.

I realize he's their best QB, but if he can't play the first six (or four, since his time will probably be reduced) is he really even their starting QB? I'd argue no. They will open the season with Leftwich most likely. Therefore, until Ben is back, he'd be their starter.

I'm not listing them all but these are the QB's who can win games and I think Rivers is seriously underrated.

1 Brees

2 Rivers

3 Manning P

4 Brady

5 Favre

6 Romo sits to pee

7 Rodgers

8 Roethlisberger

9 McNabb

10 Schaub

11- Ryan/Manning/Palmer

+1

P.S. is it just me, or is McNabb all of a sudden getting lots of props here by Redskin fans now that he's wearing burgundy?

+1

P.S. is it just me, or is McNabb all of a sudden getting lots of props here by Redskin fans now that he's wearing burgundy?

I always thought McNabb was a top 10 QB. I think only Manning and Brady have more wins than he does over the past decade. So he knows how to win, you can't dispute that. If he can win a Super Bowl here, I think that might cement him as a HoFer.

+1

I noticed that, too. Although I always thought he was a top 10 QB.

I also notice Campbell is sliding on alot of people's lists now :ols:

It's the nature of a fan, I suppose.

So who do you guys think will be the break out QB this year? I think last year was Aaron Rodgers' coming out party. People thought he might struggle taking over for Favre, but so far 2 years in, he's one of the top QBs in the league.

I really think Jay Cutler will have a big year this season. QBs usually have big seasons under Martz and I don't think Cutler will be any different. He definitely has the talent to be a Top 10 QB and I think Martz will utilize Cutler's skills.

So who do you guys think will be the break out QB this year? I think last year was Aaron Rodgers' coming out party. People thought he might struggle taking over for Favre, but so far 2 years in, he's one of the top QBs in the league.

I really think Jay Cutler will have a big year this season. QBs usually have big seasons under Martz and I don't think Cutler will be any different. He definitely has the talent to be a Top 10 QB and I think Martz will utilize Cutler's skills.

Cutler can only get better.

Stafford.

+1

I've also noticed that Romo sits to pee is ahead of McNabb on most of the Cowboy fans lists, but not on the 'Skins fans lists.

Someone is wrong here! :ols:

1. Peyton Manning

2. Drew Brees

3. Tom Brady

4. Aaron Rodgers

5. Phillip Rivers

6. Donovan McNabb

7. Brett Favre

8. Carson Palmer

9. Matt Schaub

10. Ben Roethlisberger

11. Eli Manning

12. Joe Flacco

13. Matt Ryan

14. Jay Cutler

15. Matt Cassel

16. Jason Campbell

17. Vince Young

18. Kevin Kolb

19. Chad Henne

20. Matthew Stafford

21. Mark Sanchez

22. Matt Hasselbeck

23. David Garrard

24. Josh Freeman

25. Kyle Orton

26. Matt Leinart

27. Sam Bradford

28. Matt Moore

29. Jake Delhomme

30. Alex Smith

31. Trent Edwards

32. Tony Romo sits to pee

Stafford.

I agree with both of these. I also think Carson Palmer is going to return to his form from a few years ago.

1. Peyton Manning

2. Tom Brady

3. Drew Brees

4. Phillip Rivers

5. Aaron Rodgers

6. Ben Roethlisberger

7. Brett Favre

8. Tony Romo sits to pee

9. Matt Schaub

10. Eli Manning

11. Donovan McNabb

12. Carson Palmer

13. Matt Ryan

14. Jay Cutler

15. Joe Flacco

16. Kevin Kolb

17. Jason Campbell

18. Mark Sanchez

19. David Garrard

20. Matthew Stafford

21. Vince Young

22. Kyle Orton

23. Chad Henne

24. Matt Hasselbeck

25. Matt Cassel

26. Sam Bradford

27. Alex Smith

28. Josh Freeman

29. Matt Moore

30. Trent Edwards

31. Matt Leinart

32. Jake Delhomme

I always thought McNabb was a top 10 QB. I think only Manning and Brady have more wins than he does over the past decade. So he knows how to win, you can't dispute that. If he can win a Super Bowl here, I think that might cement him as a HoFer.

If McNabb pulls that off here I think that might cement him as a wizard.

Top Echelon.

1. Manning, P.

2. Brady.

3. Brees.

Top Echelon, but a whinny ass attention seeking whore coming to an end ..... Please Lord let this sideshow be coming to end.

4. Favre.

Most likely to break into that top echelon first.

5. Rodgers.

6. Rivers.

The next bracket down on the edge of joining the elite.

7. Roethlesberger. (I guess his rings would be a fair call for him to be higher.).

8. Romo sits to pee.

9. McNabb.

10. Palmer.

11. Cutler.

Good QB's I could live with.

12. Manning, E.

13. Ryan.

14. Schaub.

15. Flacco.

The dregs of the league I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

16. Hasselbeck. (Maybe not a "dreg", but little upside left.).

17. Orton.

18. Moore. (One to keep an eye on.).

19. Campbell. (Although having endured his negativity and continued, basic mistakes for the past 4 years, he could well be placed dead last.).

20. Smith.

21. Cassel.

22. Sanchez.

23. Stafford.

24. Gerrard.

25. Young.

26. Delhomme.

27. Leinhart.

28. Edwards.

29. Freeman.

30. Henne.

31. Kolb.

32. Bradford- Last by virtue of never so much as taking a snap in a pro game. When he does, he'll be travelling the road to elite status before too many years are passed IMHO.

Hail.

I totally agree 100%

Archived