25.) Kevin Kolb

26.) Alex Smith

27.) Sam Bradford

28.) Chad Henne

29.) Matt Lienhart

30.) Josh Freeman

31.) Matt Moore

32.) Trent Edwards

You're not gonna win. You're trying to defend our most hated rival on OUR message board. Good luck with that.

And the classic response when someone doesn't want to admit that they are wrong, attack fundamentals instead of the actual argument. Bravo.

1. Peyton Manning

2. Drew Brees

3. Tom Brady

4. Phillip Rivers

5. Brett Favre

6. Ben Roethlisberger

7. Tony Romo sits to pee

8. Aaron Rodgers

9. Donovan McNabb

10. Eli Manning

11. Matt Schaub

12. Matt Ryan

13. Jay Cutler

14. Carson Palmer

15. Vince Young

16. Joe Flacco

17. Matt Hasselbeck

18. Alex Smith

19. David Garrard

20. Kyle Orton

21. Matt Cassell

22. Matthew Stafford

23. Chad Henne

24. Jason Campbell

25. Mark Sanchez

26. Matt Moore

27. Jake Delhomme

28. Josh Freeman

29. Matt Leinart

30. Kevin Kolb

31. Trent Edwards

32. Sam Bradford

NO love for the Romo sits to pee because he wears the Star, remember the Skin fans who couldnt stop saying how great Campbell will be, among others.

There is no way Romo sits to pee will get the credit he deserves for what hes doing with this team.

Aw baloney. There was only a handful of fans that thought Campbell would be great. I'd say 75% of the people in here saw the handwriting on the wall after his 1st full year as a starter, but just wouldn't admit it in hopes that he would improve.

Aw baloney. There was only a handful of fans that thought Campbell would be great. I'd say 75% of the people in here saw the handwriting on the wall after his 1st full year as a starter, but just wouldn't admit it in hopes that he would improve.

Thats wrong and you know there, there were tons here and some that went over to other cowboy forums and tried to debate that Campbell was better than Romo sits to pee.

The only difference now is the Skin fans dont defend him is because they see him for what he was and that is "not a NFL caliber QB" and if he was on still on the team they'd still be defending him.

Romo sits to pee has been light years ahead of Campbell and now the truth is coming out.

Ahh, then Eli Manning is better than Romo sits to pee.

3 words for you " check the stats".

and if you dont want to play the stat game, which is fine by me, just watch the film of any game where Eli starts getting interceptions vs when Romo sits to pee gets interceptions and see who stands and delivers for his team and who pouts and whines on the field. you'll see many more faces of Eli pouting when things dont go his way and you'll see many pictures of Romo sits to pee either looking at the game pictures and see where he went wrong and how to get better at it.

I have throughly enjoyed Romos leadership over these seasons compared to Eli's. I think Eli did okay when the team faultered but I feel he benefits better when the Giants D is playing much better.

You cant blame the QB solely for wins and losses, but you can see the leadership aspect of it clearly.

There is no way Romo sits to pee will get the credit he deserves for what hes doing with this team.

Romo sits to pee's taken one of the most talented Cowboys roster to one playoff victory since he took over. They have one of the best TEs in the NFL, a good WR corps, talented RBs, and a very talented defense with one of the best OLBs in the league. There's no way they should only have one playoff win. Until Romo sits to pee does something in the postseason, he gets a lower ranking in my list.

Romo sits to pee's taken one of the most talented Cowboys roster to one playoff victory since he took over. They have one of the best TEs in the NFL, a good WR corps, talented RBs, and a very talented defense with one of the best OLBs in the league. There's no way they should only have one playoff win. Until Romo sits to pee does something in the postseason, he gets a lower ranking in my list.

bwahahahahha how come when its time to rip Romo sits to pee the Dallas Cowboys have the best roster, but at the end of the season they have the most talented Cowboys Roster, I LOVE IT.

Let me remind you, its been debated on this board that Cooley is just a good a TE as Witten YET when you hear other people in the know, the two names are never in the same conversation UNLESS they are talking about the TE"s in the divison.

Somehow the cowboys WR corp is the best yet many a Skin fans have told me your crew is better.

Get real, i could go on for days, Skin fans would never say this at the begining of the season about any Cowboys roster and i am taking this time to laugh off your post because its a nicer way of responding to it.

3 words for you " check the stats".

And if you dont want to play the stat game, which is fine by me, just watch the film of any game where eli starts getting interceptions vs when Romo sits to pee gets interceptions and see who stands and delivers for his team and who pouts and whines on the field. you'll see many more faces of eli pouting when things dont go his way and you'll see many pictures of Romo sits to pee either looking at the game pictures and see where he went wrong and how to get better at it.

(wrong, see below)

i have throughly enjoyed romos leadership over these seasons compared to eli's. I think eli did okay when the team faultered but i feel he benefits better when the giants d is playing much better.

You cant blame the qb solely for wins and losses, but you can see the leadership aspect of it clearly.

[attach]43855[/attach]

[attach]43856[/attach]

[attach]43857[/attach]

[attach]43858[/attach]

[attach]43859[/attach]

bwahahahahha how come when its time to rip Romo sits to pee the Dallas Cowboys have the best roster, but at the end of the season they have the most talented Cowboys Roster, I LOVE IT.

This makes no sense to your argument:

When it's time to rip Romo sits to pee the Cowboys have the best roster, but at the end of the season they have the most talented (best) roster? WTF are you talking about?

Let me remind you, its been debated on this board that Cooley is just a good a TE as Witten YET when you hear other people in the know, the two names are never in the same conversation UNLESS they are talking about the TE"s in the divison.

Who are these "people in the know?" Everything I've heard and read (ESPN, NFLN, PFT, PFF, etc.) have Cooley and Witten as both very good TEs.

And besides, we're not talking about the Redskins roster. You said Romo sits to pee's done a lot with the team, I said that with the talent he has he should have done more. No where in my post did I mention anything about the Redskins.

Somehow the cowboys WR corp is the best yet many a Skin fans have told me your crew is better.

I never said that they had the "best" WR corps, I just said it was good. The Skins WRs are good, too. You might want to read through my post again. Nowhere did I compare the two teams' WRs.

Come back when you have something to say to refute that Romo sits to pee should have done more with the talent he has.

Romo sits to pee is a choke artist. period. puke fans got so excited because of one win ONE WIN in the playoffs over the past 20 years, good for you. mcnabb has been to the super bowl and multiple nfc championships, eli has won the super bowl, Romo sits to pee has never been to either because he chokes so early in the playoffs. don't be mad, just don't be upset when you get called out for being wrong.

[attach]43855[/attach]

[attach]43856[/attach]

[attach]43857[/attach]

[attach]43858[/attach]

[attach]43859[/attach]

im goign to pull a redskins defense because i seriously see it all over this board.

I didnt say losing a playoff game, i said a game that doesnt go his way. That was a loss not due to any interception on his part.

Some of the loses, sure, but again, i said on field. and the first one i dont know which game that was but i dont see any faces on the field.

you want to see pouty, get the giants vs cleveland game when the Giants were riding a undefeated season and lost to the browns because of 4 interceptions from Eli.

This makes no sense to your argument:

When it's time to rip Romo sits to pee the Cowboys have the best roster, but at the end of the season they have the most talented (best) roster? WTF are you talking about?

Who are these "people in the know?" Everything I've heard and read (ESPN, NFLN, PFT, PFF, etc.) have Cooley and Witten as both very good TEs.

And besides, we're not talking about the Redskins roster. You said Romo sits to pee's done a lot with the team, I said that with the talent he has he should have done more. No where in my post did I mention anything about the Redskins.

I never said that they had the "best" WR corps, I just said it was good. The Skins WRs are good, too. You might want to read through my post again. Nowhere did I compare the two teams' WRs.

Come back when you have something to say to refute that Romo sits to pee should have done more with the talent he has.

I didnt say the words, you, i said from posters or fans of the Skins.

And, the two teams dont have "very good TE's" WE have a hall of fame TE, you have a TE that does a very good job. But thats a debate for another time.

Its still completely wrong that I read on here that the Redskins have a playoff team, because that thread always starts up on this board, that i know of at least the last 3 seasons.

Also, to see look at Dallas WR corp and call them good, is pitiful because Witten was the best WR on the team posting better catch percentage than the rest of the WR corp.

And im saying if you talk to Redskin posters or fans at the end of the season you wont hear the talk that Dallas has a talented Roster, maybe 1 or two intelligent fans might say it, but over all your not going to hear it. Now all of a sudden people want to talk how good Romo sits to pee is with what hes dont and all of a sudden its a "talented roster" are you kidding me?

Its coming down to arguing "can you defend the word "the".

Frankily put, its a bad arguement because Romo sits to pee had a good season and has done well last year and the year before, clearly showing he is a top ten QB in the league if anyone wants to make that claim.

Defender of the Star, you're really reinforcing my beliefs about most Cowboys fans (although we have some good ones on ES) with your confusing posts. You're all over the place, and seem to have a hard time making a point.

Defender of the Star, you're really reinforcing my beliefs about most Cowboys fans (although we have some good ones on ES) with your confusing posts. You're all over the place, and seem to have a hard time making a point.

Regardless of what you think of me, the point is simple, its horrid to say Romo sits to pee isnt a top qb in the league, than say "well Romo sits to pee should have done better with teh talent on the team" .

Im not saying the poster had completely said that but i have seen before the start of the last season, people here saying the Cowboys Roster is not talented. OKay regardless of your opinion thats at least a stand. Than to say "Romo sits to pee shoudl have done more iwth the talent on the team" is wrong after seeing the season Romo sits to pee had and what he did it with.

Now im not pumping Romo sits to pee because his best target was the TE. Witten had a better catch percentage than the rest of the WR corp. But i am saying Romo sits to pee had a top 7 year at the very least.

But the arguement i read in this thread "Romo sits to pee should have done more with the talent on the team" No, i dont buy that at all. Romo sits to pee had a great season and Dallas failed because they didnt take consideration into the Offensive Line. Thats all.

I dont care what you think of me, but the arguement is valid.

defender, let me ask you a simple question. maybe 3.

what do you think people are going to say about Romo sits to pee on here?

why are you shocked that you are getting this kind of treatment when it comes to Romo sits to pee?

and 3rd...

how can you say he is a top tier QB when he has one playoff victory to his name for his entire career. thats not top teir bro..thats barry bonds stats. good in the regular season but fold in the post.

defender, let me ask you a simple question. maybe 3.

what do you think people are going to say about Romo sits to pee on here?

why are you shocked that you are getting this kind of treatment when it comes to Romo sits to pee?

and 3rd...

how can you say he is a top tier QB when he has one playoff victory to his name for his entire career. thats not top teir bro..thats barry bonds stats. good in the regular season but fold in the post.

What do you want me to say "I dont expect you guys to believe in either facts or logic?" No, i am here for fun open debate, you dont want to respond or believe it dont bother iwth it.

You want to sit there and say "because hes a Cowboy he sucks" fine if you are 10 years old have at it.

If you can debate it and tell me its opinion, I will go with it as well, but Ill defend a Dallas Cowboy if it needs defending, you can go right around the post if you want, but i do know there are posters here that will acknowledge fact or a good point. If they want to respond, ill respond back or PMs if you want.

I dont know how you can call any QB top tier? What are the parameters? I thought and as do many others Testeverde was a great QB, just played on bad teams, but you saw what he brought to the QB position.

Are you just looking for play off victories, if so and if you go back there are many a bad Qbs that won play off victories. Are you going to go by the QB alone? How about Qbs that benefit from a good offenslive line like Eli does? I think two years in a row its been a debate that the GIants have had the best offensive line going.

What are your parameters for a top tier QB? Mine are varied because I love the sport and I dont think stats dont tell the whole story. You may argue that, thats good, its realitisic. But i dotn want to hear the words, He was a Redskin/ Cowboy and HE SUCKED. That is not a debate.

What do I like about Romo sits to pee, the game means the world to him. You can see it when he practices, you can see it in the before "game time" and you can see it when he congratulates his team and hes there with them.

I have seen him put his team in position to win, I have seen him overcome odds and a bad WR corp and I have seen him wait patiently on the sidelines for his day to come. I have yet to hear a bad thing about him off the field, (Witten be the more charitable Cowboy that is a mere blessing to have on any team) and I have yet to see him scoff at the team and act like a Prima Donna to them personally.

I think the Cowboys made some bad coaching decisions, I think Romo sits to pee and the team has paid the price for them. I think the organization has done more to hurt Romo sits to pee than Romo sits to pee has.

I dont buy the choke artist routine, I think poor research and understanding of the game brings that out of casual fans and other fans will hear what ESPN tells them to think and they run with it.

I am hoping Dez is a NFL Michael Irvin and helps bring this team back to prosperity and if not, who cares. I watch the game for the game and I can care less about rubbing it in someones face.

Win or Lose, life goes on and its a hobby. But to sit there and have a poster day Romo sits to pee is a Cowboy so he sucks" thats just poor communication and not understanding the game or when it changes.

thats a lot of rambling for 3 simple questions.

you expect people to give Romo sits to pee props like this isnt some biased site. this site is for the redskins dude and if you didnt get that you should understand that even if Romo sits to pee threw a perfect game we would find some flaw and find a reason to say he sucks. some are more passionate about expressing it than others but the fact remains..

i can also say for you to sit there and try to defend a QB who hasnt really done a damn thing in the NFL to put himself up there with brady and manning is poor understanding as well.

i guess you just need to understand that you arent going to get a fair shake from any redskins fan.......not fair in YOUR eyes at least.

PS- that statement of yours is pretty much the exact reason you dont like what people have to say about Romo sits to pee. you say "casual fan" "poor research" but you have nothing to back that up with. thats just your biased opinion because you dont like what the poster has to say.

thats a lot of rambling for 3 simple questions.

you expect people to give Romo sits to pee props like this isnt some biased site. this site is for the redskins dude and if you didnt get that you should understand that even if Romo sits to pee threw a perfect game we would find some flaw and find a reason to say he sucks. some are more passionate about expressing it than others but the fact remains..

i can also say for you to sit there and try to defend a QB who hasnt really done a damn thing in the NFL to put himself up there with brady and manning is poor understanding as well.

i guess you just need to understand that you arent going to get a fair shake from any redskins fan.......not fair in YOUR eyes at least.

PS- that statement of yours is pretty much the exact reason you dont like what people have to say about Romo sits to pee. you say "casual fan" "poor research" but you have nothing to back that up with. thats just your biased opinion because you dont like what the poster has to say.

wow, trying hard to just say "Romo sits to pee is a Cowboys and I am not going to listen to fact, stats, or reason"

hey, thats more than fine, but i am sure there are posters out there that are willing to let the jersey not block their view.

You want to sit there and say "because hes a Cowboy he sucks" fine if you are 10 years old have at it.

I'm not saying he sucks because he's a Cowboy. It doesn't help ;), but it's not in my reasoning, and I never said he sucked in the first place. He's one of the better quarterbacks in the league, no doubt. I don't think anyone on ES will debate that. What will be debated, though, is whether or not he's a top tier quarterback, which until he can do better than one win in the postseason, he won't get that moniker.

He's in the same boat as Carson Palmer. They both put up really good numbers in the regular season, but when it comes to crunch time, they don't come through.

The top tier of quarterbacks are the ones who consistently perform when it matters most: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, Donovan McNabb, Brett Favre.

The next level are quarterbacks who are almost there: Phillip Rivers, Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning, Tony Romo sits to pee, Carson Palmer, Joe Flacco, Matt Schaub, and Matt Ryan.

After that are the quarterbacks who need either more time or more weapons, but have shown flashes: Matt Stafford, Mark Sanchez, Jay Cutler

After that is everyone else.

Romo sits to pee isn't top of the line yet, because he hasn't done anything in the Postseason. He's close, but have him get past divisionals and then we'll talk about "one of the best"

I'm not saying he sucks because he's a Cowboy. It doesn't help ;), but it's not in my reasoning, and I never said he sucked in the first place. He's one of the better quarterbacks in the league, no doubt. I don't think anyone on ES will debate that. What will be debated, though, is whether or not he's a top tier quarterback, which until he can do better than one win in the postseason, he won't get that moniker.

He's in the same boat as Carson Palmer. They both put up really good numbers in the regular season, but when it comes to crunch time, they don't come through.

The top tier of quarterbacks are the ones who consistently perform when it matters most: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, Donovan McNabb, Brett Favre.

The next level are quarterbacks who are almost there: Phillip Rivers, Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning, Tony Romo sits to pee, Carson Palmer, Joe Flacco, Matt Schaub, and Matt Ryan.

After that are the quarterbacks who need either more time or more weapons, but have shown flashes: Matt Stafford, Mark Sanchez, Jay Cutler

After that is everyone else.

Romo sits to pee isn't top of the line yet, because he hasn't done anything in the Postseason. He's close, but have him get past divisionals and then we'll talk about "one of the best"

well like i said thats your criteria, but by your criteria would Dan Marino be one of the best because hes only one the SB once and you put Drew brees there but i dont know if DB is top tier because he only one it once but Sean Payton had and said he had ot move DB where he needed to be to make those plays.

If you really want to break it all down it would tkae a while and critera to really say whats the difference between play off and regular and divisional games to say whos top tier and whos not.

Archived