Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hannah Storm: Hot or not?

buenosdiaz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Depends...is she willing to sleep with me? If so, then she's definitely hot. If she isn't willing, then no, I'd say she's not hot at all.

I find that it makes life MUCH easier if everything is categorized by whether or not any given woman is willing to sleep with me :yes:...

What if this woman was willing to sleep with you?

puglywomen_0017.jpg

I'm assuming, using your train of thought, that you would not oblige?

I think she is like fine wine haha gets hotter each day i turn on sportscenter

what say you?

Wow and she is double your age hehehe nothing wrong with that.:ols:

Personally I don't find her the least bit attractive. I mean she's not ugly, but hot? sorry, don't see it.

I think she is a hottie. She is very attractive, carries herself very well, dresses well (Kornheiser might disagree), is independent and confident.

To me, all of those traits make a woman "hot" and not just looks.

BTW. I also think Suzy Kolber is absolutely adorable and I want to kiss her.

I agree about Hannah, she has some spunk and attitude and is not just a pretty face. To me she is hot. Is the most physically beautiful in woman in the world. I don't think so but she definately is the type of woman I would love to talk to and hang with as well as hopping on the good foot and doing the bad thing. Sometimes its hard to find a woman who you would like to hang out with and sleep with.

lmoa ya know i love this thread!!!! i gotta say i think Storm is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont know why...but i do!!! odd that id find this thread lol good stuff....everytime i watch SC i think "man i just wanna bone Hannah Storm!?" i love you Hannah

Archived