Extremeskins

Something cool thread

Bang

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, China. That's cool as all hell. Not only is it cool that he deliberately "tubes" several times, but you can see the "logic" as he figures out he can't slide down the dry part of the roof.

I suspect it's only a matter of time before crows take over the world. Ravens? Nah. Ain't one of them that smart. But crows? I could see it. :ols:

Here are two things...

A storm trooper cake...

StormtrooperCake.jpg

We built a life-size Stormtrooper and he was delicious.

January 15th, 2012

This may be the world’s most epic cake.

This beautiful cake was created for the hungry patrons at the Arisia Sci-Fi Convention in Boston, MA. The stormtrooper stands at 6 feet 4 inches tall, weighed at least 300 lbs, and fed nearly 600 hungry conventioneers!

. . .

Check out the pictures below to see how it all went together! http://blog.oakleafcakes.com/stormtrooper-cake/

And a typewriter that makes art...

http://hifructose.com/the-blog/2050-tyree-callahans-chromatic-typewriter.html

6693149111_25b4a7e0ce_o.jpg

By replacing ink cartridges with paint on an antique typewriter, artist Tyree Callahan has created a new instrument in which paint and words converge. Initially started as an experiment to apply watercolor text to a work in progress, the project grew to the resulting object, aptly named the chromatic typewriter. As far as technicalities, the artist states “I also tried to incorporate things that would offer a significant suspension of disbelief to the piece. The ribbon, for one. At the moment, it is a slice of a stellar spectrum analysis of our sun. An homage to the one thing that really makes art what it is in the universe: light. The keyboard's spacebar also incorporates the idea of 'negative space.'"

Rictus.. I LOVE Gary Clark jr. Great video!

Damn that just rocks! Made my morning.

~Bang

A friend recently turned me on to him.

he had a concert a few weeks ago at the 8x10 in baltimore. but it quickly sold out. He's one hell of a guitar player. I love the new "old" sound he bring to the table.