Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Perfect Desecration

wildredskins

This would be the perfect year to win a superbowl and desecrate the home turf of the Cowboys. They may have more wins than us in head to head matchups, but we have spoiled their dreams countless times. And this would be another feather in our headdress. To win a Superbowl would be the perfect medicine to the ailment of our post-season afflictions. And an extra cherry-on-top; would be to beat the Cowboys in their stadium 2 weeks prior in an NFC championship game on their turf. With Aikmen and Emmit attending. :ols: Let the rivalry be renewed in our favor. No late fees apply.

This would be the perfect year to win a superbowl and desecrate the home turf of the Cowboys. They may have more wins than us in head to head matchups, but we have spoiled their dreams countless times. And this would be another feather in our headdress. To win a Superbowl would be the perfect medicine to the ailment of our post-season afflictions. And an extra cherry-on-top; would be to beat the Cowboys in their stadium 2 weeks prior in an NFC championship game on their turf. With Aikmen and Emmit attending. :ols: Let the rivalry be renewed in our favor. No late fees apply.

I've already submitted several blogs on this. The look on Jerry Jones face if Wade fails this year, and the coach he wanted to hire, Shannahan holding the Lombardi up over his head. Make sure that they a closeup up on that Big Screen of Jerry's face. CLASSIC!!!

I vote yes.

I want to make the Cowboys cry. I think, even if we win the division this year, it would have about the same effect.

:beatdeadhorse: This would be a better animation if it were a cowboy getting hit with a bat. I like horses.

Especially if we beat the Cowboys in the NFC Championship game at FedEx. And McNabb gets a ring in DC instead of Philthy. How sick would that be?

How can we tie the Giants into this?

Naturally Strahan will come out of retirement for the Super Bowl-winning sack and retire as a Redskin. That, or Tiki's mistress will be photographed in a Skins jersey.

:ols:

Naturally Strahan will come out of retirement for the Super Bowl-winning sack and retire as a Redskin. That, or Tiki's mistress will be photographed in a Skins jersey.

:ols:

I like the way you think lol. that would be a nice way to get a triple shot at the NFC east lol

you know something else you might want to know is the fact that Wade philipps lost his job to Shanny in Denver. Couple of years ago in the preseason Philips gameplanned the second preseason game against the broncos and some of their starters got injured in that game. I think there is some bad blood between these two, so this could get pretty interesting before to long. Ah man I can't wait.

Yes I know this is a little off topic but I figured it could use mentioning especially if it gives us more reason to beat Dallas, and we were able to get to superbowl, man I would love to taste JJ's tears.

Archived