Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.COM/PFT: (JLC) Haynesworth trade expected now

Rypien1191

Bottom line, if we trade him for a 3rd, look at the bright side. We picked him up as a free agent, and got a trade pick out of him.

True, Dan spent a lot of money on him, but why do we care? Not our money. LOL, it will be like basically spending $40 million for a 3rd rounder.

i agree with that. i think its funny when ppl on here say something about spending money on players when they dont even actually pay it :ols: but unless the player we get is actually good, that would be the only bright side i think

Bottom line, if we trade him for a 3rd, look at the bright side. We picked him up as a free agent, and got a trade pick out of him.

True, Dan spent a lot of money on him, but why do we care? Not our money. LOL, it will be like basically spending $40 million for a 3rd rounder.

That is true, but you missed one point... he might be the FIERCEST player in the entire NFL at present... So AH in our team makes our D much better without him...

I just honestly can't see him going for one pick in the third freaking round. There's just no way. But it seems like this relationship has gone too far sour, we should probably throw it out anyways. But really, not just a third. please. I really wanted to enjoy my Friday.

Me too however if we can get both of their 3rd rounders...I can live with that.

Yeah if this happens ... Shannon is doing it coz of EGO.... his ego was hurt when AH did not attend the voluntary workouts.... He is the best player in our D.

No, he'd do it because a player that doesn't want to be here isn't worth keeping.

A player that doesn't care to play for a team is going to be a downer in the team atmosphere. And for those that have never been a part of a football team, which is very different than being a part of any other team, atmosphere has a gigantic impact on a team's success. Even if he says all the right thing, non verbal cues tell your teammates what you really think.

That brings everyone else down. We can't have that.

If Albert does in fact want out, then guess what? He needs to go. A 3rd rounder would be better than nothing for him. If he doesn't want to be here, he'll be on the sidelines a ton this upcoming season and this 3rd rounder COULD become a better option for us. However, third rounders aren't always a hit. That's what has to make you nervous here.

So, if Albert wants out, and that remains to be seen, moving him is quite possibly the best option. However, that's hardly fact. The media has been wrong on this one for weeks now, no reason to think that has changed now until a trade occurs.

Archived