Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Clausen is there in the 2nd round, do we try to trade up and get him?

ceviker

Say no to Clausen.

The only way the Redskins will get a pick that early is to trade Haynesworth or give up next year's #1 pick as part of a package.

If the team trades Haynesworth I would like to see the Redskins invest a pick in the DL for a true nose tackle.

It would also be nice to see another OL or OLB/S.

The team can wait until 2011 to find a quarterback.

I would absolutely try to get him at this point. For people saying that you should avoid him because the niners avoid him, are you serious? Do you not wish we had traded up an extra spot to get Rodgers instead of Campbell or should we have been scared off because teams passed on him and he dropped?

Just throwing it out there - if we were indeed going to take Clausen at 4 if we didn't get McNabb and he's there in the second round, do we try to make a move and get him in the 2nd?

Dear Lord NO!

What is wrong with you people?

This team HAS a QB. We won't be drafting one for at least a couple years.

It's time to move on folks.

I know McNabb is the QB for the next year, but could we please trade back into the draft right now and get Clausen. Arguably the most pro ready prospect in years at the position. Yes he is ****y, but he delivers. On the field, he is all business and his professional colleagues will respect that.

Archived