Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Off Season Sucks In The NFC EAST!

Number5

Looks like everybody except for the Giants are sitting on their hands waiting to see if someone flinches. Well, today the Skins signed a DT and the Eagles signed a FS whose knees are held together with two chopsticks...and our favorite Turds out in Dallas are relaxing as if they just won the lottery.

In other words, things are slow and for sanity sake, they need to pick up....so guys, I ask this simple question,

Who do you think makes the next moves within the division and what move shall it be?

(Oh, Phillies in 6 over Yankees in 2010! WOOT WOOT!)

Well the Cowboys can't sign anyone until they lose someone, as part of the new rules without a cap. So only the Eagles, Giants, and Redskins can do anything.

So that's their hold up? I thought it was because they were just being arrogant...lol.

But seriously, with them having such a high tender on Austin and dragging their feet with the SS, they may not sign anyone huh?

So that's their hold up? I thought it was because they were just being arrogant...lol.

But seriously, with them having such a high tender on Austin and dragging their feet with the SS, they may not sign anyone huh?

Well they can't sign any FAs unless they lose one. I don't know why they haven't signed Austin yet. I thought he was the next Jerry Rice?

Well the Cowboys can't sign anyone until they lose someone, as part of the new rules without a cap. So only the Eagles, Giants, and Redskins can do anything.

As a final 8 team, they can sign ONE free agent at $5+ million per year.

After that, they need to lose to sign any to a contract of that value or higher.

They probably won't lose any of note however.

That said, they should be making a few minor moves when the dust settles. (Not as if there's been some frenzy anyway).

I expect a signing or two within a week but nothing extravagant. I think they'd like to extend Austin and a couple others more than anything else.

I live with a Cowboys fan. I know how much these guys love Miles Austin. Most Cowboy fans I know are actually quite critical of Romo sits to pee but Austin is a savior to them.

Sad thing is before last year, many of the Cowboy fans I know, didn't even know that he was on the roster. :doh:

I think this is the calm before the storm. I see the Eagles making an ENORMOUS move here at some point. They just cannot sit on three potential starting Qbs. They are trying to act like they can but they can't. They will have to blink at some point. My bet is Mcnabb is goin somewhere, the birds will get a boat load of picks and they will upgrade that defense. They are just too smart to sit there with Dmac for another year, risk injury or a sub par year and get nothing for him next year. They are moving him. Its just a matter of when. I think most teams are smart enough to recognize that right now they can insist on 1st round compensation but by June they can't.

I think this is the calm before the storm. I see the Eagles making an ENORMOUS move here at some point. They just cannot sit on three potential starting Qbs. They are trying to act like they can but they can't. They will have to blink at some point. My bet is Mcnabb is goin somewhere, the birds will get a boat load of picks and they will upgrade that defense. They are just too smart to sit there with Dmac for another year, risk injury or a sub par year and get nothing for him next year. They are moving him. Its just a matter of when. I think most teams are smart enough to recognize that right now they can insist on 1st round compensation but by June they can't.

Maybe so but if they are set on receiving a 1st round pick for either McNabb or Kolb than they will be holding on to both. Everyone knows that they do not want to pay Vick so they are waiting it out before they release him.

Fixed. :)

BURRRNNN!!!

;7364201']The Giants' only glaring need is MLB. That is' date=' assuming Kenny Philips is telling the truth and he will be ready by July.[/quote']

Well that and some better WR's. I know Eli and Smith put up numbers, but unless he takes it up to another level you all are doomed to have a season similar to last year.......

The Cowboys are busy erecting a statue of Miles Austin. I have never seen a fan base have such a massive hard on for a player.

I realize he's a Cowboy, but how can anyone dislike the guy!? He was undrafted out of a D-3 college! So he wasn't even a scholarship player in college, he basically kept playing for his love of the game.

Gets a shot in an NFL camp, and absolutely works his butt off. Goes years of being put on the backburner and not getting a shot. Gets bumped into the starting lineup due to injuries and explodes to be one of the most productive recievers in the league, and still stays extremely humble.

Archived