Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Logo Absent - Uniform Change, Bradford or nothing

NorthEast Skin

I noticed Bruce Allen today wears a white shirt with no logo and Shanahan in his press conference, and with Larry Michael wears a shirt with no logo as well. We know they have been talking uniforms so might we be in for a change. I know Bradford is 1/16 Cherokee and he said he has no issue playing for the Skins but might the change be for that reason. Or maybe I am a conspiracist and didn't know it.

I never liked the logo with the Indian face so good riddance if true.

I noticed Bruce Allen today wears a white shirt with no logo and Shanahan in his press conference, and with Larry Michael wears a shirt with no logo as well. We know they have been talking uniforms so might we be in for a change. I know Bradford is 1/16 Cherokee and he said he has no issue playing for the Skins but might the change be for that reason. Or maybe I am a conspiracist and didn't know it.

I never liked the logo with the Indian face so good riddance if true.

:nutkick:

Changing the team uniform to make a rookie QB happy?...Good lord, even Vinny wouldn't do something that stupid lol.

The thought would never occur to Vinny that a potential draft pick/player of native American descent could possibly offended by the Skins logo. Because he's stupid.

I've long been a Shanahan fan, and I can tell you that it's not uncommon for him to NOT wear team issued clothing when he's not wearing a headset. Bruce Allen made it very clear they have tremendous pride in the Redskin logo and colors, and that they won't be changing anytime soon.

I can't put my finger on it but the combination of the name and the issue Native Americans have with it along with the image never sat well with me. I think if the Broad Native American community had no issue with it I would be ok.

Have you actually gone out and talked to any Native American Indians about this issue? Yes, give us the details. No, STFU and go away.

BTW, yes I did talk to the Seminole tribe of Florida about this, they have no problem with the Redskins name and claim, just as many thought, that this was a few NA's seeking press.

Damn near everyone of you needs to go re-read the rule about spam. When you're done you then need to PM Jumbo a five thousand word essay about how you understand it & won't be a problomatic member about it in the future. :)

Archived