Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you doing this evening?

SC_RedskinsFan

Finishing up papers for "incompletes" I had to take in my courses last quarter on top of working on final papers for my courses this quarter that are due in a couple weeks as well as a rough draft of my thesis that is due in a couple weeks too. I'm bitter at life right now. I'm going to bed soon.

Wanted to go to Speed Street...STUPID Weather has ruined that plan.

Staying in now and watching the Celtics/Orlando game.

Always thought that the sport was uninspired and boring until I visited my cousin one Memorial Day weekend and he took me to Speed Street. I'm still not into it but after that weekend I have a newfound appreciation for all of the extracurriculars associated with it.

Some rain and colder temps coming through this part of the state as we speak. Supposed to get bit nasty tonight and early tomorrow. So I'm committing a long overdue act of neatness on the condo,(still catching up after last week's trip South),watching t.v.,working on some more pics and then being generally lazy.

• 3 weeks later...

Decompressing from graduation weekend.

Watching "The Bachelorette" and making fun of the dudes.

Very likely drinking some champagne.

Bottom line: Not doing a DAMN THING related to school and not feeling guilty about it...for once in the past two and a half years.

Archived