Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carrie Underwood's Revenge

Burgold

Carrie Underwood got to the Superbowl before her ex, Tony Romo sits to pee. Nice rendition, Carrie. I like the simple Star Spangled Banners.

Poor Tony, thought he would get the last laugh and be the hero jock, but once again when it comes to glory he's all...

tony-romo-crying.jpg

Carrie's a Superbowl star and Tony? He doesn't even rate the nosebleed seats.

Poor Tony... when does a choker ever get their turn???

I thought it was a tribute to Liberace, Romo sits to pee's favorite musical artiste.

Well, it was never completely clear who he went off to see in the Carribean when he took off during that off week. Personally, I think it was a rendevous with Mark Sanford.

Use this for the rest of the SB music.

The Who don't quite have it. It's still pretty good, but they're working to hard. It feels like a put-on. The music still rocks, the singing ain't what it was.

Not Tony Romo sits to pee bad... but not Riggo great either.

Use this for the rest of the SB music.

The Who don't quite have it. It's still pretty good, but they're working to hard. It feels like a put-on. The music still rocks, the singing ain't what it was.

Not Tony Romo sits to pee bad... but not Riggo great either.

I was seriously disappointed with the Who. I am a fan, love a lot of their music, and I really was looking forward to this.

Daltrey looks like a senior citizen wearing pants that are way too tight.

Townshend is not playing very well at all.

I don't like how they've tried to do the medley.. I would have liked it better if they picked two songs and played them all the way thru,, but in all honesty, it doesn't look like they're capable anymore. They used to have such raw power, and they just don't anymore.

Oh, and that drummer has to have Keith Moon rolling in his grave. Bland.

~Bang

Have to agree. Also sounds like they hadn't really rehearsed. They were just not in sync tonight. Couple of false starts, too many bad notes. Growling or screaming versus singing.

Ah well, that's what records and CDs are for... so, you can remember groups in their prime.

I thought Carrie was head and shoulders the best singing performance of the night, not much competition though. If the Super Bowl really wants a performer for their halftime show, they should get Garth Brooks for next year since he's come out of retirement.

Underwood hit several sour notes, and was clearly at the top of her range.

Sounded a bit, strained. But still much better than,

The Why?

Are you saying that the pressure of singing for the Superbowl got to her? Well, maybe a little of Tony Romo sits to pee rubbed off on her.

Actually, I remember being asked to sing the anthem once for an opening and when you get nervous and the throat tightens, it's much harder to hit those high notes (mind you, I'm nowhere near the singer or pro that Underwood is). Heck, at this point I don't know if I'm even in Mickalino's league. It's been a while since I've given my voice a proper workout. Singing muscles can get rusty... see the Who's performance. Queen Latifa's clunkers actually made me whince.

I was seriously disappointed with the Who. I am a fan, love a lot of their music, and I really was looking forward to this.

Daltrey looks like a senior citizen wearing pants that are way too tight.

Townshend is not playing very well at all.

I don't like how they've tried to do the medley.. I would have liked it better if they picked two songs and played them all the way thru,, but in all honesty, it doesn't look like they're capable anymore. They used to have such raw power, and they just don't anymore.

Oh, and that drummer has to have Keith Moon rolling in his grave. Bland.

~Bang

the Who has gone from band to brand. They were my favs, now they are 70 year old caricatures.

My favorite Who line: "Goodbye all you punks, stay young and stay high, hand me my checkbook and I'll crawl off to die". Yet they stick around.

Archived