Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything That Is The Foo Fighters!!!

Riggins77

• 3 weeks later...

Jack Black is the man, and did a great job in the video for Low. Speaking of Jack Black, check out his other Foo video that he did back in the day for the song Learn to Fly, here on FOO101.

http://www.vevo.com/watch/foo-fighters/learn-to-fly/USRW49900001?w=lyrics&l=1

OK, is it just me or is the groupie chick in pigtails played by Dave Grohl not ****ing hilarious?!?!?!? Come on you Foo Fighter followers! Represent!

Breakout!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eNBM17tkjI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eNBM17tkjI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

AC/DC is still rocking and may be the best rock band ever.

:ols::ols::ols:

You serious with that statement?

They have provided some of the most well known riffs ever but no way are they even in the top tier of bands.

(But of course that's just me)

As far as Foo Fighters are concerned, I like Nirvana and the Foo for different reasons.

:ols::ols::ols:

You serious with that statement?

They have provided some of the most well known riffs ever but no way are they even in the top tier of bands.

(But of course that's just me)

Are you serious with that statement?

acdcm.png

Second highest selling album of all time, and without a doubt one of the most influential rock albums ever.

Seriously, just give me one event that isn't automatically improved with "Hell's Bells" playing.

And they just released another pretty solid album about a year ago despite the fact that the band members are all in their upper 50s/early 60s.

Yea, Angus Young alone probably has as much talent as the Foo Fighters combined.
Hey now, no need to knock down Dave Grohl and the Foos. There's plenty of room for the Foo Fighters to do what they do, and I think they're a pretty good, consistent rock band themselves.

Just as long as it remains universally acknowledged that AC/DC does in fact kick tons of ass, it's all fine. :)

Hey now, no need to knock down Dave Grohl and the Foos. There's plenty of room for the Foo Fighters to do what they do, and I think they're a pretty good, consistent rock band themselves.

Just as long as it remains universally acknowledged that AC/DC does in fact kick tons of ass, it's all fine. :)

Oh I like 'em. I like Taylor Hawkins as a drummer.

• 1 year later...

You've got to like aband that eats at Chick Fil-A together.

If you like this band you really ought to see the documentary on them that just came out. It was on VH-1 last weekend (no idea if it repeats) and is going to be in theaters as well. It has some footage of Dave in Springfield, VA. Also people are raving about their new disc. 4 out of 5 stars in Mojo.

Archived