In The Flesh (Pink Floyd)

All My Life

Wheels (Dave Grohl Acoustic)

Best of You (Dave Grohl solo acoustic)

Times Like These (Dave Grohl Acoustic)

Dear Rosemary

Breakdown (Tom Petty)

Everlong

The acoustics at VeriZon Center suck. I can barely hear the words that Social Distortion are saying. Hopefully it clears up in time for the Foo Fighters
Acoustics suck, but concert: Joy Formidable was good (and I dig rock chicks :D ), Social D was good (no I Was Wrong, When the Angels Sing, or Ball and Chain though :( ), and the Foos kicked my ass for 2.5-3 hours.

Advice: If your voice is already bad from cold/allergies, don't try screaming the Monkey Wrench scream part w/ Dave :ols:

Did they do a cover version of Young Man Blues (old Who song?). They played that at the T in The Park festival my daughter went to along with about 70,000 others in Scotland.

As mentioned, played for about 3 hours, didnt bother with encores, just kept playing 'til it was time to go. Daughter thought they were fantastic.

The show was incredible. I really liked the cover of breakdown and closing with everlong was a great choice
:yes:
Did they do a cover version of Young Man Blues (old Who song?). They played that at the T in The Park festival my daughter went to along with about 70,000 others in Scotland. As mentioned, played for about 3 hours, didnt bother with encores, just kept playing 'til it was time to go. Daughter thought they were fantastic.
:no: Young Man Blues; 1 encore. Though the bit was pretty funny.

One cool thing is, you can tell the guys-especially Dave-LOVE doing this,

Archived