Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$7,000 for unlimited sex

WVUforREDSKINS

For the peeps sayin' they would never buy this, you aren't disfigured or injured in a way that would make even a prostitute difficult to hire. Sure, regular dudes can wait until the next time they hit and wank until that time. But there are unfortunate souls out there who, beyond any social consideration, may have serious issues that make them unappealing on ANY level to a woman.

In those rare cases, I could see buying something like this BUT NOT for the conversation, that's just weird. And not the faces on these models, what the ___!

For the peeps sayin' they would never buy this, you aren't disfigured or injured in a way that would make even a prostitute difficult to hire. Sure, regular dudes can wait until the next time they hit and wank until that time. But there are unfortunate souls out there who, beyond any social consideration, may have serious issues that make them unappealing on ANY level to a woman.

In those rare cases, I could see buying something like this BUT NOT for the conversation, that's just weird. And not the faces on these models, what the ___!

So, just for laughs, how about post some of the catalog pics for us when it comes, stumpy.

~Bang

you must be channeling MSF

I remember him talking about how he would buy a Sex-Robit

you must be channeling MSF

I remember him talking about how he would buy a Sex-Robit

Oh yeah. That was sad. It was hard to tell what was persona and what was real with him.

He also had particular ideas about women, but they weren't so outdated that he couldn't find someone somewhere.

But seriously, I think there's probably a net benefit to these devices, though you guys clown, when VR

and AI and other things can give you a very real-seeming sexual experience with early Jessica Alba or Sophia Lauren

you'll see more acceptance of 'surrogate' items for sex. But the dolls strike people as being really creepy.

Which I'd tend to agree with, but I thin ther are some poor guys out there who benefit from them.

Gotta read the fine print, guys.

The $7000 model is the one with Virtual PMS.

To get the sexbot model WITHOUT the PMS, you're lookin at 10 Grand.

Marriage = ring, house, paying for kids college, at least 10 vehicles, probably a lot more.....

10k is a STEAL!!!!!!

I don't get the market for this product at all. Thankfully, I suppose.

First of all it is not a sex robot even though it has some of those parts and can simulate an orgasm. But it is a companion. Also some people in the medical field are ordering for their patients. Ask the people who have already ordered. There is a market for this type of robot.

This robot can also help those men who are scared of sex or not able to perform in front of a women for an example. I am sure there are other uses.

The OP thread title is misleading by the way.

Edit: First thing I would do is get her a total facial remake with some plastic surgery. :ols:

A companion? Seriously? Call me old fashioned but I actually like my companions to respond to me in something other than pre-recorded phrases.

I guess it might be nice for dudes that are disfigured or can't get it up in front of a chick. I can see how for the guys with abnormally large sex drives it may satisfy some urges. But companion? I mean, what are you going to do? Dress her up and take

her to The Capital Grill?

A companion? Seriously? Call me old fashioned but I actually like my companions to respond to me in something other than pre-recorded phrases.

I guess it might be nice for dudes that are disfigured or can't get it up in front of a chick. I can see how for the guys with abnormally large sex drives it may satisfy some urges. But companion? I mean, what are you going to do? Dress her up and take

her to The Capital Grill?

Actually the robot is better then some pre-recorded words that just repeat. She actually listens to your voice and responds back accordingly from what I gather.

As an IT guy I keep an open mind on such technologies.

I think the creator was using the word companion rather then sex doll. :cool:

"I really like my companion. She's nice to me, she understands what I say and where I'm coming from. I feel i can really open up and let her know my feelings. And she doesn't cry and complain if I want anal. That's really cool."

~A Satisfied Customer

Archived