Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we getting new jerseys? (see post 277) (MET)

TheMarionBarberHitman

Seemed to work for the Caps.

Remember that the Caps went to the Stanley Cup Finals in 98 with the other unis before going back to the red. Plus the current Caps would be great in any unis the way they're playing.

I'm in favor of a uni change, but I'd have to see it before I decided whether or not I liked it.

I'd kinda like to see them go back to the early 90's unis with the thinner numbers:

art-monk.jpg

Or something like the Chargers current jersey style, the burgundy & gold color scheme would go great with that style.

I love these!
11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pictures or huge blocks of text.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

I'm not in favor of a change. No need for it. I used to prefer the Spear logo but now I prefer the indian head.

If we do change, though (because change is inevitable), lets move forward with a new design. Not a new logo, just a new design.

Let's not copy another team's design, we should be unique.

There is no black in the burgundy and gold.

There have been a lot of minor jersey changes over the years, since the early 70's, mostly around the stripes on the sleeves.

Guest Spearfeather
Just leave the uniforms alone. And wear white jerseys at home. The Redskins should be a franchise like the Packers, Bears, etc., sticking with the traditional look. Nothing we can do about them wearing alternate jerseys, etc., for some reason the NFL has decided they are good money makers & maybe they are, but I hate most of the alternative uniforms. The identity of the team is lost.

There is no " Traditional look ". These just happen to be the uniforms we have had for the past 31 years. That does not designate them as the traditional look. One could argue that our very first uniforms are the " Traditional uniforms. "

I have always liked the white with burgandy pants. But the white pants with the burgandy jerseys should go. They have never looked right.

redskins_lg.jpg

These!!

But with black cleats. Love those.

I personally do not care for this. I also cannot fathom replacing the current Redskins logo. It's probably because I'm only 25 and it is all that I've known but to me it is their identity.

The gold on those pants is more yellowish gold and probably closer to real gold then I would want.

reggie-bush.jpg

I like the light gold and this would be perfect IMO just replace the black with burgundy but find some way to keep the current logo. Also stick with the current shade of burgundy we use and not the more maroonish color of the spear ones.

There is too much going on with the Spear jersey and I would be happy with the simpler look of the saints with just some changes. Also we DO NOT need to incorporate white into the burgundy and gold. It isn't part of our colors. Three colors ends up being a little much. Those socks are also silly.

The biggest issue with going the direction I'm proposing is the gold helmet tie into the whole outfit and we have mainly had burgundy helmets.

Archived