Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we getting new jerseys? (see post 277) (MET)

TheMarionBarberHitman

Here are the changes I would make I would LOVE these

sorry the helmet stripe on the side view looks li ke crap i dont do very good arcs haha

but i love the gold facemask instead of yellow and the gold and white helmet stripes the only beaf i have with the spear helmet is its too plain

I'd be down with this too. I really like the spear helmet for some reason. When we wore those a few years ago they became my favorite jersey of all-time.

BOOM!!!!! Matt I like that helmet too but I like it better with the stripes like this! I just think i would like the spear on the sleeves too

I wouldn't mind the spears on the sleeves either. I like the jersey Yurk made without and I like yours with. Just go with the spear helmet and I'll be happy!

I'd be fine with an update, but more an evolution than a revolution. keep it classic. It's time for a new era in Redskins football. I would just like it if it stayed as it is but made the red more burgundy and the gold a real gold and not yellow. maybe a slight striping change. thats it.

I think this is darn near perfect. The only think I would do is make the helmet Burgundy, the "R" Gold, and a single Gold stripe down the middle.

The Jersey design and Pants design are perfect:

5069ch.jpg

I love these, but keep the helmet and logo the same as we have now.

Archived