Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling your ex-girlfriend a liar on Facebook

skinnyfan57

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

This guy deserves a nnt for starting a thread like this and not updating it.

OP is pissed right now, so pissed he started a thread on ES that he will never return to.

Come on, give the guy some time.....he's busy posting lies on other sites...."You Lied"..."No, I didn't"...."Yes, you did"........

Come on, give the guy some time.....he's busy posting lies on other sites...."You Lied"..."No, I didn't"...."Yes, you did"........

Haha...

I bet it was some lame lie too. My thought is that she said she was going to the store to get milk but she really went to Blockbuster to rent a movie. Either that or she said she was going out with her friends when she was really going to the local glory...

Nevermind, I'm taking it too far. Sorry OP, just jokes.

Yeah... I believe him.:silly:

I just wanna know what "the lie" from "the girlfriend" was "all about". I mean... "my friend" wants "to know".

His "friend" is actually one of my FB friends, so I can tell you.....

This just in....

His latest strike against her is "Liar, Liar, Pants on fire !!"

I remember my last break up... It was awesome because I let everyone know that she was HIV positive and we didn't use protection... Then I said that she never would fulfill my fantasies about her watch me have sex with another dude...

I think that plan might have backfired... Holy crap I hope nobody takes this serious...

I think seeing some nude photos of your ex girlfriend would help us make a better informed decision, regarding the answer to your question.

Please PM them to everyone in the thread. We won't let anyone else see them.

Promise.

Archived