Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling your ex-girlfriend a liar on Facebook

skinnyfan57

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

There's truth, and there's a big ol' can of worms.

Practically: What does she have on you, and how willing will she be to say it or deputize a few dozen friends to say it for her?

As principle: Do you want to be the kind of person who airs private grievances in a public place as a matter of spite? Would you do the same if everyone involved was actually standing in the same room together?

No. If I broke up with my girlfriend because I caught her in a lie I wouldn't be friends with her on facebook any more. End of story.

There's truth, and there's a big ol' can of worms.

Practically: What does she have on you, and how willing will she be to say it or deputize a few dozen friends to say it for her?

As principle: Do you want to be the kind of person who airs private grievances in a public place as a matter of spite? Would you do the same if everyone involved was actually standing in the same room together?

Going along with mjah... So you call her a liar on facebook. I assume you won't mind when she says you have a small penis and like it when she sticks her finger in your butt during sex.

Just sayin'.

All you have to do is be the bigger person and stay away from the petty stuff.

What's the old saying..

Sweat the petty stuff and pet the sweaty stuff?

Are you talking about posting it on your own page, her page, one of her friends' pages, or one of your friends' pages ?

Does it really make a difference?

PS: I wanna be your friend on facebook Mick. No homo.

Does it really make a difference?

Yes.

It makes the difference between Dumb, Dumber, Super Dumb, and Dumbest. :silly:

PS: I wanna be your friend on facebook

i'm under the last name Ellis.....not many guys with the same name as me, and none of them look like me

No Homo

Good, cuz I wouldn't want you posting the drama of our relationship on FB :silly:

Archived