Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Arrington closes his restaurant 'The Sideline' down.

WhoRUSupposed2Be

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhORKb35l3D20cvQ9e

Talk about a man losing dignity every step of the way.

He did not even give his employees severage pay!

I doubt any small restaurant does... Especially because when you only have one place... You'll run it into the ground trying to lift it out... If my bar closed, I know that I wouldn't see another dime from there...

I got the word on Wednesday from one of their former employees, and I will say this. It was doomed from the beginning. When I heard that it filed for Chapter 11, I knew it would be in trouble this year. Also after that guy was killed back in March after a go-go, the landlords over at the Cap Center didn't want it back open, but I think it has to do with a lot of factors. I guess the bankruptcy caught up with the business if the business couldn't pay the bills. He walks away without any of his personal money really being touched in the closing. He should pay his employees their last check as they worked on Tuesday. I was just up there 2 Sunday's ago after the game.

Theisman's still at King St seemed to have lasted....

I think he still has one up around Arundel Mills. But the reason why it has lasted is because Joe T. didn't try to make it a club/sports bar. That's where it failed at. He wanted it to make it into a nightclub with some subpar food. I would of done a restaurant instead of trying to make it into a nightclub/sports bar.

I think he still has one up around Arundel Mills. But the reason why it has lasted is because Joe T. didn't try to make it a club/sports bar. That's where it failed at. He wanted it to make it into a nightclub with some subpar food. I would of done a restaurant instead of trying to make it into a nightclub/sports bar.

The funny thing about it is I never once went to his bar considering how his tenure went here in D.C., but I was at his going away party :)

The funny thing about it is I never once went to his bar considering how his tenure went here in D.C., but I was at his going away party :)

It was a cool ideal, but I think he should of had it in the city for a chance to make it successful vs up in the Cap Center. If he had it in the city, it would have been a hit. It's only good during football season and the basketball playoffs. Also, the drinks are too high there. That's another reason why for his demise.

Couldn't have happened to a better POS.

Now, if he hurries up and loses his radio show, maybe the maggot will sell his home here, and move back to Pennsylvania.

How ironic that someone who lied about an employer stealing from him, is now guilty of stealing from his own employees. They are the only ones I feel bad for.

LaVar Arrington = Lying, ignorant, douche bag.

Wonder where all his worshipers are now?

Archived