Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WT - Haynesworth leaves after argument with Zorn

HapHaszard

It's hard to win an argument with the highest paid defensive player in the league. He's uncuttable, and his contract virtually guarantees that he's on the field whenever he's healthy, regardless of his behavior. And then there's the fact that everyone knows Zorn is gone next season.

Zorn to me always came off as way too "smart" for his own good. Like he's the guy with all the answers, the excecution is the only problem. I'm sure after two years of hearing that b.s. ESPECIALLY since we've looked as bad as we have, has made many of these guys just fed up with Zorn. As am I. We shoulda fired him weeks ago...

I call bull. No matter who my boss is, I respect the position. You don't act like a baby because your boss is a lame duck. Time to act like a professional Al. SHUT UP AND PLAY!
polywog999=internet tough guy! :hysterical:

I assure you I am not that tough!

Clearly, you have issues.

tinfoil_hat.jpg

From redskinsblog on Twitter

RT @dcsportsbog: Haynesworth sent home, two players said because he was late for team meetings.

less than a minute ago from TweetDeck

Zorn on Haynesworth: "I handled things the way I felt I should, and he'll be back tomorrow and he'll be ready to go and play in the game."

9 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Zorn on sending Haynesworth home: "It was just something that needed to be done."

11 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Zorn on Haynesworth's departure today: "I sent Albert home, just for disciplinary reasons."

11 minutes ago from TweetDeck

From dcsportsbog via Twitter

And yes, it's Christmas. Merry merry.

4 minutes ago from web

"He wasn't belligerent or nasty to me, and I wasn't nasty to him," Zorn said. "It's just something that needed to be done."

6 minutes ago from web

Some Players said the team is bigger than any one person, and that if they had to be on time on Christmas, everyone should be.

6 minutes ago from web

Haynesworth sent home, two players said because he was late for team meetings. Zorn said he would play on Sunday, not sure about starting.

7 minutes ago from web

that means we need a NEW COACH.....shanahan wouldn't take that crap, that's for sure...

No, we need real leadership, not Prima Donnas.

Once again, the players run the show, and laugh all the way to the bank.

I can't believe how many of you blind people continue to drink the Fat Albert Kool aid. Some family. out two biggest games at Dallas and at Philly, and who can't play again, you got it.

This was a real bad signing. If any of you think this guy brings team unity to an al ready screwed up organization, then I don't know what to tell you.

I think he could have blown it off for two more weeks, and tried to be a real team player.

So basically the guy shows up late for meetings and his boss sent him home for discipline. Not sure how that is Zorn's fault. Other coaches in the league do it all of the time. It is the rule and not he exception. There should be no favoritism regardless of how fat your wallet is.

Archived