Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WT - Haynesworth leaves after argument with Zorn

HapHaszard

Errr, who really gives a crap? Fact, Zorn is gone and all of you Haynesworth haters don't know what your talking about. Who really cares what he is being paid? He doesn't throw the ball and he doesn't call the plays wtf do you wan't from him he's still the best DT in the game.

Errr, who really gives a crap? Fact, Zorn is gone and all of you Haynesworth haters don't know what your talking about. Who really cares what he is being paid? He doesn't throw the ball and he doesn't call the plays wtf do you wan't from him he's still the best DT in the game.

I want him to be a team player.

Worst organization in the NFL.

:saber:

I take exception with your statement. "Organization" implies some level of structure and leadership. This clown circus has neither. This season needs to be over now and the axes need to come out immediately.

When he can be bothered to play right?

Hail.

The reality could be that a better coach will get him to play more. Quite obvious that fitness (or lack thereof) is a serious issue under Zorn, as is discipline. Haynesworth did not know he would be playing for such a loser, he is a bit worn down by this season.

I wonder if Lamesworth got "hurt" or winded during his argument with Zorn and needed to take a knee?

I like Zorn. I feel for the guy. He inherited a team who has a lot of "past their prime" veterans who play with no heart.

I really hope Zorn gets another year with some help from Bruce Allen.

Im not sure why so many people here are afraid to blame the players for this horrible year..

Is it Zorns fault for the injuries? Is it Zorns fault that Landry cant tackle or Rogers cant cover?

Is it his fault that his O-line is weak? or that his kicker was on the take?

Im not worried about Lamesworth. He'll self -destruct on OR off the field like most overpaid thugs in the league. The guy fakes injuries because he's so out of shape. He has zero heart. But DOES clog the middle..big deal. His money would have been better spent elsewhere.

but like I say - no biggie... He'll ruin his own career and thankfully he'll be out of a redskins uniform soon.

The reality could be that a better coach will get him to play more. Quite obvious that fitness (or lack thereof) is a serious issue under Zorn, as is discipline. Haynesworth did not know he would be playing for such a loser, he is a bit worn down by this season.

One would hope the both Bruce Allen and whom ever gets the HC gig will stamp there authority down from the get go, treat every player the same, from highly paid vet through walk on, and demand they all are 100% professional and dedicated to this organization and do exactly what we ask and expect of them, and not what they want to do; which has been the case on way too many occasions, particularly in the off-season.

Hail.

The best player on the team got in a argument with our lame-duck coach.

Lame duck coach I agree and I alos agree the D schemes are not the best, but Princess Albert being the best player on team...I disagree...He may be the best on paper, but Fat Albert spends too much time laying on the ground, sucking oxygen. With all the money we pissed away on his contract, buy a watch.

Hail

Archived