Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WT - Haynesworth leaves after argument with Zorn

HapHaszard

THIS is why you fire the man already. You cannot have an impotent leader of grown men who are playing a violent game.

He cannot coach in the way a coach needs to coach because in the end the players know he's gone and dont have to respect or listen to him.

All keeping him around does is ensure there will be dysfunction at Redskins park.

It's kind of like when your dating a girl with kids, and the kid knows you cant do anything when they act up, and so they say "You aint my daddy"

He infamously stomped on the bare head of Dallas center Andre Gurode in 2006. His wife requested a restraining order against him in October in the wake of a battle over child support and alimony. And Haynesworth is being sued by a Nashville man, who was injured in a car crash last December in which Haynesworth was cited for speeding.

I'm still trying to figure out what this has to do with the argument.

THIS is why you fire the man already. You cannot have an impotent leader of grown men who are playing a violent game.

He cannot coach in the way a coach needs to coach because in the end the players know he's gone and dont have to respect or listen to him.

All keeping him around does is ensure there will be dysfunction at Redskins park.

It's kind of like when your dating a girl with kids, and the kid knows you cant do anything when they act up, and so they say "You aint my daddy"

I call bull. No matter who my boss is, I respect the position. You don't act like a baby because your boss is a lame duck. Time to act like a professional Al. SHUT UP AND PLAY!

This is the tip of the iceberg. As soon as the season's over and Zorn's gone, there are gonna a bunch of stories coming out about the friction between Zorn and the players.

Kind of like the stuff that came out after Spurrier left!:D I suspect it to be eerily similar.

Archived