Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Haynesworth accepts fine: 'We're a family'

#98QBKiller

Yeah that was Tre Johnson giving it to Robert Porche (sp?) of the Detroit Lions in our LONE playoff game 10 years ago. Tre would be suspended for the season opener the next year against Carolina for this incident.

That was another bullsh*t call by the league. If I recall, Porche went at Brad Johnson late, and Brad Johnson body-slammed his rear end. The league ended up fining both players. I'm not into starting fights, but if someone starts something with me, bring it.

whats that .1% of his paycheck? :hysterical:

I agree, as long as fans are drinking the Fat Albert koolaid, the longer we stay content with losing.

Give me a break some of you, he said what anyone would say.

If he starts getting in better shape, and stays out of those bars all night drinking, then maybe he will be able to earn that 100 million, then I will be a Albert fan. I am sick of signing these guys all the time that are laughing all the way to the bank, and he is just that.

Merry Christmas everyone

I agree, as long as fans are drinking the Fat Albert koolaid, the longer we stay content with losing.

If he starts getting in better shape, and stays out of those bars all night drinking, then maybe he will be able to earn that 100 million, then I will be a Albert fan. I am sick of signing these guys all the time that are laughing all the way to the bank, and he is just that.

Merry Christmas everyone

Now I agree with you on how he needs to get in shape. But you can't deny the man's passion for the game. He goes 100% when he is out there. Now of course he is not out there 100%, but when he is you know he going to do something that just makes you go: "man that dude is a beast"

when people complain about the contract haynesworth has i just laugh. this guy has made a difference in defensive play and actions such as these against the giants make me like him even more...... reminds me of the old days.... thats one thing i always liked about our team in the 80s was if you messed with one redskins..... the whole team was on ya....

thanks big al........... for bringing badass back ............

Merry Christmas everyone

Some people just cant get over the fact that he is making ridiculous money, even though it is not 100 mil guaranteed, he wasnt just handed 100 mil and it isnt like he is mailing it in. This guy plays his ass off when he is in there, he is the best defensive tackle in the league, he is a team player, he elevates everybody elses play, as proved by Carter and Orakpo's sack totals, This guy is a huge asset for this team and anybody who cant see it is just wants to piss and moan about everything. Now if we can only get a defensive coordinator to use these players correctly and this defense will be nasty. DRAFT ERIC BERRY! MERRY CHRISTMAS:D

Merry Christmas everyone

wow. now i know why people get in trouble on these forums. there are specific rules in place to assist you in being denied the colorful names in which best describe you.:doh:

wow. now i know why people get in trouble on these forums. there are specific rules in place to assist you in being denied the colorful names in which best describe you.:doh:

Hm, and what rule did I break?

I am speaking my mind as everyone else does on here. I didn't cuss, exactly what did I say that irked you?

Now I agree with you on how he needs to get in shape. But you can't deny the man's passion for the game. He goes 100% when he is out there. Now of course he is not out there 100%, but when he is you know he going to do something that just makes you go: "man that dude is a beast"

You can't possibly believe that a man who plays football since August is not in shape by December. The problems of Al missing time are well documented before he got here. The guy plays violently in the game's most violent position. He's always double teamed, and sometimes even triple teamed.

He's not out of shape. He just gets beaten up in there. Offensive lines key on trying to overpower him, and you can bet some of them even attempt to put him out of the game. We'd all love for him to maybe have a little more toughness (for lack of a better word, and hoping he doesn't ever read this), but he's not what you should consider out of shape for a defensive tackle.

Defensive line positions are the most substituted positions on the field. Every team shuttles DTs and DEs in and out of the game on practically every play.

~Bang

I am speaking my mind as everyone else does on here. I didn't cuss, exactly what did I say that irked you?

not saying you broke a rule, although "complete stupidity" should not be allowed. your thought process is 180 out from anyone who has cable television and watches football.

for instance, where has it been said Al is hitting bars at night? How many DT's (not to mention his size) play as much or more with anywhere near the impact he has? NONE.

You have nothing but obvious hate for the guy, to think he is going to come in and run around like a Jack Russell is your problem. There were NUMEROUS teams in line wanting him and from what I understand we were not the highest bidder either.

He didn't say you broke any rule. He said you should be thankful there are rules preventing us from calling you a complete *******.

:)

Archived