Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shanahan saw this game tonight too

veteranskinsfan

Why do it for the money if the Broncos still pay you 7.000.000 a year??

(Stupid fight, pay back your money Albert.)

couldn't disagree more...glad to see he came to his guys back this time...if jacobs isn't suspended, i say Al throws down at the ref like Jacobs did next game, since it obviously isn't a foul

Adam Schefter just reported on Sportscenter that Shanny is NOT going to Dallas. No chance he said.

That was the report he gave earlier.

I hope he doesn't, but he could be jerking us around to get what he wants from Dallas. That would be a crappy thing to do, but it's possible.

I doubt tonight's game had any impact on Shanahan's decision one way or another. He would have already been aware that this is a team with plenty of holes that needs to be rebuilt. It's not like he's all of a sudden thinking, "Damn, I thought the Skins were Super Bowl contenders, but after tonight golly they're actually really bad!"

The Redskins are hopeless. That's really all I can say after sitting through this game. It doesn't matter who the next coach is. It doesn't matter what their draft number is or who they draft. They are hopeless, plain and simple.

Sure seems that way, agreed. But hey, it's the NFL... any team can rebuild and become competitive in a single offseason if they do it correctly. Cerrato got fired, Snyder is going to be completely hands-off next season (according to Schefter tonight on ESPN, post-game), and we have a real GM.

Yeah, I think now it's just waiting to the end of season. Shanny wants his son out of his contract to join him. That and I think Snyder is letting Zorn finish out the season just for the sake of how classy Zorn has acted through it all. Nothing to really be gained by bringin in shanny now and we still have to "fake" interview bunch of people for the rooney rule.

Archived