Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP:Cerrato Resigns (with statement)

authentic

Hail! Hail! Hail! Oh this is GREAT NEWS!. If anything positive can come from this dreary season, I'll take this. Michael Irvin said he'd give up his rings and hall of fame bust for one perfect season. Me, I'll take a horrific season like this to FINALLY get Cerrato out of here. My only question is......why now? It's THURSDAY everybody? This is something that would go down on a Monday. This is a slow news cycle day. Why today? Three weeks are left in the season, and now he resigns? Just a few weeks ago, he was scouting qb's with Snyder, and now....he's out?!? Something........is up? Who is he talking to that he KNOWS will come here IF he dumped Cerrato? Is it Shanahan? I really don't think Holmgren is in play here. It's Shanahan or dare I say.........he made a dent in Cowher's fortrified jaw? Did Cowher possibly get off of his Carolina or bust initiative and get word to Snyder that he would come but only if Ceratto was gone? I just think the hot plate is burning at the moment with this. Something is clearly up. Now we wait for the other shoe to drop. But, why scramble my brain...........THIS IS A JOYOUS DAY. I don't like to see anyone lose their job....but ummmm..........again I say HAIL HAIL HAIL...TO THE REDSKINS. Great day!

Wow. I think this means Zorn is not going to be here next year, not that we didn't know that already. Also, many of the "Big name" coaches who wanted nothing to do with Synder/Cerrato may reconsider.

The fact that this happened before the season ended tells me Danny Boy is trying to send a message.

This has to be one of the happiest days of my life. Vinny's gone. I'm going out tonight. I'm gonna have me a nice steak with a couple sides, a few beers, some cheesecake. Hell I might call into work tomorrow and I haven't called into work in the last 5 years.

"Were gonna have a good time tonight. Celebrate. Alright." Woo hoo!!!!

"I've had the pleasure of working with some great coaches such as Joe Gibbs, Greg Blache and Sherman Lewis????, great people on the Redskins staff

Classy statement? You're going to acknowledge Coach Fresh Eyes and not Zorn? Talk about a shot to the gut before you walk out.

Yeah, that's how I read it too.

Whatever.

At least he's gone.

I would've rather Snyder axed him - that would have allayed my other fear: that Snyder hasn't realized the core issue here - DON'T GET INVOLVED IN DAY TO DAY FOOTBALL OPS

I thought Vinny did a good job overall. His biggest boo-boo was allowing Gibbs to Draft Campbell ... set the Franchise back 7 years.

:wtf:Dude are you serious? Some people can't stop hating. That statement is so eff'n ridiculous. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Such a killy joy. No it wasn't signing over the hill high price free agents. Deion, Bruce Smith, etc. It wasn't hriing coachign staff before you hire coaches and then hiring someone who had no coaching experience. I can go on and on. You say letting Joe Gibbs pick Jason Campbell. Gimme a break. Too early in the morning for bull****!!

Archived