Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP:Cerrato Resigns (with statement)

authentic

Wow, with everybody wearing fire vinny shirts and everything I thought Dan would hold out just for spite. I guess the "consultant" role won't hurt as much if he is involved in limited roles (READ: STAY AWAY FROM BIG NAME FREE AGENTS DUMMY!)

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with this

In one of the articles today it says our owner offered Vinny a consultant role and he turned it down. One GM was quoted today in another article as saying the following:

"He was a bit of a [butt] kisser and he always knew the right [butt] to kiss," one NFL general manager said. "I'm not saying he didn't know his trade, but he got to where he got based on who he knew and not what he knew." This quote explains clearly why our fan base was so fed up with Vinny. Judging by Vinny's resume he had not earned the right to be named in 1991 or in any other year thereafter the title of "General Manager of Your Washington Redskins. It also explains why the players did not trust him.

:wtf:Dude are you serious? Some people can't stop hating. That statement is so eff'n ridiculous. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Such a killy joy. No it wasn't signing over the hill high price free agents. Deion, Bruce Smith, etc. It wasn't hriing coachign staff before you hire coaches and then hiring someone who had no coaching experience. I can go on and on. You say letting Joe Gibbs pick Jason Campbell. Gimme a break. Too early in the morning for bull****!!

Dude, it's just Peck being Peck. Possible the "most wrong" member of ES. The fact that Peck thought Vinny was doing well was all anyone needs to know that he in fact was horrible beyond words.:laugh:

Archived