Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who would you want off injured reserve?

ScottAH87

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The Redskins have racked up a rather long list of injured reserve players (10 to be exact) this season. I was wondering if you could have one of them back, who would it be and why??

I would probably say Cooley, he is easily one of the biggest play makers on our offense. Generally JC's go to guy and he can always turn something little into a big gain.

Given the current state of the skins and what direction it looks like they are going (no more campbell, no more zorn) I would be very interested to see how brennan looks against nfl starters.

Let's say we DO get rid of Campbell and DON'T draft a bradford or a clausen, or even if we do, who is our QB going into the year. Collins? Do we get a vet journeyman? Do we throw a rookie to the wolves behind our line? I think the picture would be a little clearer if we could see if Brennan could contribute to this team and free us up to put a stronger focus on the offensive line and running game in the draft.

Chris Saumels, and then either Portis or Betts. I think either Clinton or Ladell, if healthy, would be far more devastating runners than Ganther, Cartwright or Mason right now...

Brennan wouldn't get even a second of playing time...best thing for the Skins right now is for Campbell to be playing well and at the very least showcasing to other teams why they should consider trying to get him even if he's a restricted FA. Horton got demoted before heading to IR, so while I'd still love to have him back he wouldn't have nearly as dramatic effect on the team as a healthy Chris Samuels.

Davis is filling in nicely for Cooley, so bringing him back from IR would be the reverse of drafting Davis to begin with lol...great player, but we have far bigger needs elsewhere right now.

Clinton Portis in a heartbeat. O-line is playing much better and this is the time of year were having a workhorse helps a lot. This is grind it out NFC east time, and, all things considered with JC now being the leader of the offense, plugging him in would make the O that much more dynamic (if that's the word for it).

Nice to see the love for Colt. I still believe he gives this team the best shot down the road. Call me partial, but I've seen with my own eyes what he can do. He's made some mistakes, but he's also made some great play's in a Skins uniform, All QB's in the NFL make them. Hopefully he isn't packaged up for a pick in the Draft.

Archived