Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Questions You Don't Hear The Media

redskinsgod

Ok. What question would you ask Zorn that you never hear the media ask. Seems to me every time I hear Zorn get asked a question, a 3 year old could answer it. So if you had a question, what would it be.

Mine is: After going 3-9 the first 12 games of the year, why haven't you tried to save the season by making a change at QB?

This is not a bash thread on anyone. I'm sick of hearing wimpy questions asked to Zorn in his press conferences so if you were the reporter, what would you ask? Seems all reporters are dumbed down robots these days so maybe they'll get some questions from us to ask for a change.

Ok. What question would you ask Zorn that you never hear the media ask. Seems to me every time I hear Zorn get asked a question, a 3 year old could answer it. So if you had a question, what would it be.

Mine is: After going 3-9 the first 12 games of the year, why haven't you tried to save the season by making a change at QB?

I'll play Jim Zorn.

"Well Mr. Redskinsgod, I'm not going to answer your question. I want you to actually watch the team play before you make yourself look foolish. If you had been paying attention, you would have noticed that our starting QB has actually been playing quite well lately. So why would I want to make a change when it wouldn't help us win?"

I'll play Jim Zorn.

"Well Mr. Redskinsgod, I'm not going to answer your question. I want you to actually watch the team play before you make yourself look foolish. If you had been paying attention, you would have noticed that our starting QB has actually been playing quite well lately. So why would I want to make a change when it wouldn't help us win?"

We think alike. :cool:

Uh...huh?

Save the season?

At 3-9?

(and what happened to yesterday?)

And Campbell is playing pretty well now.

And Collins didn't look so good earlier in the season either.

"Who in the organization is confident enough to believe that every coaching change should also change the entire offensive philosophy? Is it possible to draft and sign players that fit into every system like wild cards or does this constant change at the top create an impossible situation?"

"Who in the organization is confident enough to believe that every coaching change should also change the entire offensive philosophy? Is it possible to draft and sign players that fit into every system like wild cards or does this constant change at the top create an impossible situation?"

I guess we'll find out if anyone here can outlive Daniel Snyder.

Did Sherman Lewis take yur jerb?

If you are here next year, are you going to have a real open QB competition?
For the love of God... PLEASE!

Look how Campbell responded to being benched.

Though for that to happen we'd have to have a QB here that has an actual chance to start.

I'll play Jim Zorn.

Its not an answer thread. Ask your question. There are enough bashing threads here. If you don't have a question go to another thread.

Did Sherman Lewis take yur jerb?

For the love of God... PLEASE!

Look how Campbell responded to being benched.

Though for that to happen we'd have to have a QB here that has an actual chance to start.

Hence again... This is not an answer thread. It is "what would you like to hear the media ask Zorn that they never ask him." If you have a question we all want to hear it, otherwise, go to another bash thread.

Hence again... This is not an answer thread. It is "what would you like to hear the media ask Zorn that they never ask him." If you have a question we all want to hear it, otherwise, go to another bash thread.
I asked a question in my best South Park voice. And it is much better then yours that made no sense. :evilg:

you think Peyton Manning would be what he is now with this O-line? there is no QB that can do what JC does right now (well maybe A. Rodgers)

hes used to be sacked and pressured all the time so he actually as unbelivable it sounds makes the best of it. I doubt anyone right now can come in and make something happen. TC would get killed so just leave it be for now!

This thread=Another way of bashing Campbell without owning the responsibility of doing so. It would have been a great and semi original thread had you left out the garbage about replacing JC and saving the season. Also if you wanted to goaltend your thread by telling people how to respond it also would have been wise to leave the campbell opinion out. It always attracts a sideshow.

This thread=Another way of bashing Campbell without owning the responsibility of doing so. It would have been a great and semi original thread had you left out the garbage about replacing JC and saving the season. Also if you wanted to goaltend your thread by telling people how to respond it also would have been wise to leave the campbell opinion out. It always attracts a sideshow.

Rumple, I don't hide my feelings about JC so that is my question. And by the way, it never is asked by the media when they talk to Zorn. Never.

Its my question, deal with it.

Archived