Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Questions You Don't Hear The Media

redskinsgod

Well after the last game I would like to ask if you are here next year;

1. What do you see happening with the defensive coaching staff?

2. What positions do you consider most important to upgrade in the off season?.

3. Would you be content to continue as a head coach and not call plays?

Im not saying I want him back but I would still like to hear his answers before I made up my mind. I think Snyder will too... probably right before he fires him.

Did Vinny give ARE the incriminating photo idea, or did he think of it all on his own? Or are you still trying to convince us that you truly believe "Sir Muffs A Lot, Mr. Happy Feet," is really the best option? Do you even pay attention during special teams plays? Can we speak to Danny Smith? Please?

Ok. What question would you ask Zorn that you never hear the media ask. Seems to me every time I hear Zorn get asked a question, a 3 year old could answer it. So if you had a question, what would it be.

Mine is: After going 3-9 the first 12 games of the year, why haven't you tried to save the season by making a change at QB?

This is not a bash thread on anyone. I'm sick of hearing wimpy questions asked to Zorn in his press conferences so if you were the reporter, what would you ask? Seems all reporters are dumbed down robots these days so maybe they'll get some questions from us to ask for a change.

IMO, this is a horrible example of a question a non-media person would ask. In fact, this thread is full of fail. Your thread title is shouts FAIL because you're missing a word (Ask) at the end of the title. And you have the team's record wrong. We are not 3-9. And the question itself makes us look like a bunch of idiots.

If I was the OP, I would request this thread be closed and then I'd start over.

My question(s):

Multipart question...Do you expect to be back next year? If you owned the team would you give yourself another year? (Follow up if Zorn says he expects to be back next year which I'm sure he would say he deserved another year I just would like to hear that) Can you please tell us why you think you deserve to be back here coaching next season after these past two years? Lastly, how much credit do you think you are deserved for Jason's improved play of late vs. the new play calling in place now?

If you are here next year, are you going to have a real open QB competition?

Between who and who? I mean Campbell's been one of the top QBs in the league since Lewis' arrival. What else does this guy have to do?? I mean he gives us the leads, then Landry, Blache, and Co. give em up lately.

Archived