Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gouge the Giants! 1,000,000 posts!

Die Hard

That's fine, I wouldn't mind you Cowboys going into the offseason for a few reasons... :D

:(

lol at royalpwned.

Kick dey azz! HTTR

I totally wouldn't be surprised to see some Skins fans on here realize the situation and start cheering for the Giants. :rotflmao:

A Skins win would not only help the Cowboys immensely, but it would lower your draft pick. Now you wouldn't want that, now would you? Especially the first part. haha :silly:

:(

I totally wouldn't be surprised to see some Skins fans on here realize the situation and start cheering for the Giants. :rotflmao:

Ya know, it's funny you say that. I AM torn. Anything to make your road rockier would make me happy, but at the same time, I want to see my Skins win every game so...my love for the Skins vs my hate for the Pukes...it is a conundrum.

We still get to play spoiler against y'all next week & you still have to get thru Philly & we ALL know how well that went for you LAST year. :D

Ya know, it's funny you say that. I AM torn. Anything to make your road rockier would make me happy, but at the same time, I want to see my Skins win every game so...my love for the Skins vs my hate for the Pukes...it is a conundrum.

We still get to play spoiler against y'all next week & you still have to get thru Philly & we ALL know how well that went for you LAST year. :D

yeah I feel a lot better about the game next week after the Saints game. Not like I think it will be easy, because I definitely wouldn't be surprised if we lost to the Skins. But before the Saints game, I was ready to accept 8-8 as an inevitability. I think/hope this win really got us in gear for the home stretch.

For the record, if the roles were reversed, and it was the Cowboys where the Skins are and vice versa...I would absolutely still cheer for the Cowboys to ruin their draft pick and help the Skins. I may hate the Skins, but my love for the Cowboys far surpasses that.

Sooooo.... I'm wearing my white landry jersey at work... Walking around n back to my desk. Then some douche decides to say let's go giants!

So then I make a nice motion with my right hand! I swear we better win today! Hell let's take them apart! I know a win would be bad for the draft but living in the northeast and taking out the jersey midgets from the playoffs would feel so gooodddddd!!!

A> Skins are pretty well out of the top ten in the draft anyway.

B> Giants last two games do not bode well for them anyway - Carolina & the Vikes.

Put the Gnats down and get it over with.

As far as helping out the pukes, even though they need all the help that they can get, their Dec/playoff history shows that they do not know what to do with it anyway.

Sooooo.... I'm wearing my white landry jersey at work... Walking around n back to my desk. Then some douche decides to say let's go giants!

So then I make a nice motion with my right hand! I swear we better win today! Hell let's take them apart! I know a win would be bad for the draft but living in the northeast and taking out the jersey midgets from the playoffs would feel so gooodddddd!!!

You should have driven him through a wall like dirty 30 and then thrown a yellow handkerchief.

Archived