Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is why we need to DRAFT A QB ROUND ONE!!!

kiingspadee

We need a clutch QB that can actually win in tough situations! Forget what he did today - we normally do amazing against the Saints! But come on Jason is NOT the key.

We can draft OL in the 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 rounds but after watching them lately the OL is doing pretty well and may not be AS HORRIBLE as we had thought!

Depending on what RB is on the board in the 2nd round then pick him up too because we do need a home run threat BUT if there is a BPA is an offensive linemen and not a RB then take the OL and next year get the RB and just make do with the RBS we have on our roster right now. Only RBS we need is someone who has that Chris Johnson/AP/Sproles type speed

We need a clutch QB that can actually win in tough situations! Forget what he did today - we normally do amazing against the Saints! But come on Jason is NOT the key.

We can draft OL in the 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 rounds but after watching them lately the OL is doing pretty well and may not be AS HORRIBLE as we had thought!

Depending on what RB is on the board in the 2nd round then pick him up too because we do need a home run threat BUT if there is a BPA is an offensive linemen and not a RB then take the OL and next year get the RB and just make do with the RBS we have on our roster right now. Only RBS we need is someone who has that Chris Johnson/AP/Sproles type speed

Yup cause we can definitely find a rookie qb that will be perfect and not throw 2 interceptions every week for 3 games straight like Peyton or throw an interception during the last drive to lose by one like Brady. Obviously a rookie will be able to come here mistake free and outplay both of those elite quarterbacks..

so where do we draft a kicker genius?

I am not saying we draft a kicker I'm saying Cut Suisham. Bring in a new place kicker. I don't care who, the guy has cost us games at Dallas and against the saints, if not more this year. HE SUCKS under pressure.

Granted I hated the play calling at that last series but what can we do about it?

Yup cause we can definitely find a rookie qb that will be perfect and not throw 2 interceptions every week for 3 games straight like Peyton or throw an interception during the last drive to lose by one like Brady. Obviously a rookie will be able to come here mistake free and outplay both of those elite quarterbacks..

BUT as a ROOKIE I understand that that will happen - BUT we can help him grow and then have someone who can lead GAME WINNING DRIVES! Have a QB the team TRUSTS to throw that game winning TD in the redzone!

What I'm trying to say is the elite have made these mistakes and they are overlooked so I can take a step back after a great game and see how much he's improved since the beginning of the year and say he had an impressive day. Far from perfect and definitely a drastic error but nothing along the lines of what he's been doing in earlier games.

HELL YEAH!!! Nobody's as clutch as some idiot rookie who's hardly ever played in a pro system!

The most that can be said about you is that you are simply just an idiot. The guy threw for 350 yds and 3 TDs. What more do you want him to do? The kicker should have done his duty from 20 yds, or Zorn shouldn't have been so conservative after the passing was so hot. Suisham failed against Dallas, and failed again against Eagles. Still Zorn didn't get the point.

Archived