Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is why we need to DRAFT A QB ROUND ONE!!!

kiingspadee

Really pal

Forget what he did today - we normally do amazing against the Saints! But come on Jason is NOT the key.

In the first paragraph so go suck rope yourself

Oh really?

2009: WAS 30 - 33 NO (OT)

2008: WAS 29 - 24 NO

2006: WAS 16 - 10 NO

2003: WAS 20 - 24 NO

2002: WAS 27 - 43 NO

2001: WAS 40 - 10 NO

1994: WAS 38 - 24 NO

So we are 4-3 against the Saints since 1994. Campbell is 2-1 against the Saints, and in 2006 he threw for 204 yards against the Saints, while Brees threw for 207 against us.

And frankly today's game was given away by the refs. So because of today's outcome you want to get rid of Campbell because he is 2-1 against the Saints. Your logic is a failure.

OK but if JASON CAMPBELL WAS CONSISTENT and you know people who are PAYED to analyze this stuff they would have given Jason the chance to win this game. Do you think they wouldn't give say Brees, Brady, Rivers, Peyton, Eli, McNabb, Romo sits to pee, Favre a chance to throw it to seal the game

So yeah in a way we can this IS on Jason! Was he a QB the franchise feels they could rely on then MAYBE he would have gotten his shot

Wait a minute. Suisham misses a chip shot field goal, which would give us a two score lead, and for all intents and purposes end the game. Campbell throws an interception when the game is tied, and the interception leads to 0 points for the Saints. And you blame Campbell for this loss?

The word 'logic' is a term lost on many Skins fans, I swear.

:laugh:...Yeah, great point. The Campbell pick didn't even lead to any points. Man, some of these guys should not even bother watching football. Anyone who doesn't understand that our kicker blew this game, isn't paying attention. And Landry should get as much, or almost as much of the blame. Guy is horrible!

BUT as a ROOKIE I understand that that will happen - BUT we can help him grow and then have someone who can lead GAME WINNING DRIVES! Have a QB the team TRUSTS to throw that game winning TD in the redzone!

I am sure the team told you this...TRUST. Give credit when credit is due. JC Played well, and he should not be faulted for that.

Jason Campbell blows - we are 3-9 where was Jason in those other 8 losses?

If you don't know, then you didn't watch the games. I think even if you did watch the games, you would not understand what you were seeing. This is due to your lack of football knowledge. It is a common occurrence among people that are not able to process things visually. You should get either your eyes or brain checked.

Man, these JC bashers will come up with anything in an attempt to backup their close-minded/bias feelings towards Jason.....interception or not, Jason Campbell had an INCREDIBLE game and only helped his case in returning next season~

There simply aren't any available quarterbacks out there at the moment who would fix the problems/deficiencies that Jason Campbell has.....for the Redskins to bring in a brand new QB & make him the starter would mean going back to square one & making us fans suffer even longer.

LOL! Consistent I am speaking of is WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT!

Yeah, he is consistent. The line is not. You do not understand this because you do not understand football. You have a very meager grasp of the concepts at hand. You have focused in on an individual because of your inability to see the big picture.

If you don't know, then you didn't watch the games. I think even if you did watch the games, you would not understand what you were seeing. This is due to your lack of football knowledge. It is a common occurrence among people that are not able to process things visually. You should get either your eyes or brain checked.

Please you little ignorant effing ****! I am sorry that I am bashing the man you ejaculate to every night! Fact of the matter is Jason Campbell SUCKS BALLS! Regardless of his career high or anything like that! Did you see what Brees did for the tie score - throwing to the sidelines allowing his WRS to get out of bounds and stop the clock and drive down the field - not dump things off to the middle of the field where dumb things can happen and lose time on the clock

TODAY he did that! But he is inconsistent! PLAIN AND SIMPLE JASON chokes almost as well as Homo

Yes that pos kicker should have made it - but who threw that pick late in the 4th quarter?

Looks like some one needs a nap. Get over it.

If our coaches would've played for the TD instead of the field goal.. it doesn't come down to the Campbell INT or the Sellers fumble. :(

Normally, im with you on the coaching. But they're not even to blame for this loss. They did what they were supposed to do down there, by running it and running as much time off the clock as possible. If the kicker makes the easy kick, its a two score game, and the Saints would have had no timeouts left, needing to score twice with little time left. The game is essentially over if Suisham makes what was basically an extra point. Sorry, put this loss on the K. Period.

Please you little ignorant effing ****! I am sorry that I am bashing the man you ejaculate to every night! Fact of the matter is Jason Campbell SUCKS BALLS! Regardless of his career high or anything like that! Did you see what Brees did for the tie score - throwing to the sidelines allowing his WRS to get out of bounds and stop the clock and drive down the field - not dump things off to the middle of the field where dumb things can happen and lose time on the clock

Nice chat, but I think I'm going to take my leave from this thread.

Yeah, he is consistent. The line is not. You do not understand this because you do not understand football. You have a very meager grasp of the concepts at hand. You have focused in on an individual because of your inability to see the big picture.

Again with this little ****! I understand plenty and guess what - Jason is no where near a great NFL QB! I will be happy when we release him

Your just talking out of your a** right now man.

Archived