Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is why we need to DRAFT A QB ROUND ONE!!!

kiingspadee

The Saints did not score on the Campbell INT. The field goal miss cost us the game.Anyone bashing Campbell simply has other issues.

What is so complicated to understand. Anytime you put the game in Campbell's hands to win at the end, he chokes and blows it. He is a loser, period.

How about some players who can perform in the clutch. This team is steadily getting worse as they go. No moral victories here. I just wanna win. We need a QB that doesn't turn the ball over in crutch time, Kickers that can make clutch kicks, DBs that dont get beat deep. And FB's that can hold onto the ball.

It might be a while till this team is good again. Its a shame with players like Rocky, And FLetcher who bust their a** off every game. They're just wasting away here...Dismantle and rebuild..

DING DING DING!! I said it in the game day thread - YES HE DID WELL IN THE GAME TODAY up till it was seriously time to play to that level he was at - and then guess what CHOKE JOB! He is inconsistent! How many times has he played that well through the FULL GAME?

We wouldn't have been in a position to be in the game if it wasn't for Jason's outstanding play.

Wait a minute. Suisham misses a chip shot field goal, which would give us a two score lead, and for all intents and purposes end the game. Campbell throws an interception when the game is tied, and the interception leads to 0 points for the Saints. And you blame Campbell for this loss?

The word 'logic' is a term lost on many Skins fans, I swear.

reading your screenname says all I need to know.

Of course if you go to page one I say FORGET WHAT HE DID TODAY! How many times has he played this well or even CLOSE? Please this guy is garbage and a wasted roster spot. He has not even lead us anywhere but the offseason

Field goal kicker cost us the game.Take that Klan hood off and open your eys!

Ah so I am a Klan member because I don't like our QB! Classic! Of course again I will say it again

GO TO PAGE ONE I SAY FORGET ABOUT TODAY (sorry if there are too many words here that confuse you)

Some of you are talking like this 330+ yards 3 tds is normal for him - it's not! He can't play at this level every week let alone more than once a season

He played good but couldn't pull it out for the win on the last drive again. Campbell just comes apart when we really need him.

Dude, Campbell isn't to blame here. If your kicker could hit a 23 yard FG it doesn't come down to the Campbell throw or Sellers fumble. Did you even watch the game?:doh:

What is so complicated to understand. Anytime you put the game in Campbell's hands to win at the end, he chokes and blows it. He is a loser, period.

I think Fox showed he has 7 comeback wins in the 4th quarter. I would like your thoughts on the kicker? He makes a high school kick. Game over. What is so complicated for YOU to understand? .Campbells INT=O POINTS Miissed kick= 3 points

What is so complicated to understand???

LEARN TO READ - go to the OP - I said forget what he did today - show me another time this season he has played like this....or better yet another game he has played this well or close to it?

So in his latest game, continuing a trend of playing pretty well, the rest of his team/coaches/refs fail him, and he's to blame?

Watching you flail around like a dumbass in this thread is more entertaining than the game, man.

Archived