Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hottest Nationwide News Anchor

Mickalino

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Just wait 15 years, hot high school chicks will look like they're all 12 years old to you. Gives me shivers to even look at them anymore that way.

Not only that, but in 15 years, those same high school chicks may not be as hot as they were in HS. A lot of them decline in looks, based on experiences at HS reunions. So they may not end up looking like these ladies, when they're the same age.

I'm a Robin Meade man myself. Probably because she is on the flat screen every morning at my office. Maria Bartolomo aka the "Money Honey" is pretty nice too.

Enh, you can tell that her body isn't that great and she covers it well. Good face, but she can't compete with most of the women in this thread.

Enh, you can tell that her body isn't that great and she covers it well. Good face, but she can't compete with most of the women in this thread.
You sure we're talking about the same Robin Meade? CNN mornings? 6-10 am?

I think he was talking about Maria Bartiromo.

one of the classic babes that helped put CNBC on the map, i've always liked her and i do think she deserves some consideration in this thread...

maria.jpg

maria%20bartiromo%20hottie.jpeg

maria_bartiromo_011.jpg

Ha, no, sorry for not being clear, I'd kill for a night with Robin. I voted for her (somewhere in the early posts I said that she trounced everyone else). I was referring to Maria Bartolomo, the CNBC anchor you mentioned.

Ah. We're good then. I never mentioned anyone but Robin. :)

Archived