Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today I lost any ounce of respect for Cowboy Fans

kiingspadee

Today I had to work from 1:15-5:15 pm. all day I was good on not allowing anyone to tell me the scores. BTW I work for Giant Food I am a cashier. Anyways it is 4:20ish and I was talking to a neighbor and he asked me if I had seen the game I said no I recorded it and will watch it when I get home and don't want anyone to spoil it for me. A Cowboys fan in line said I will and said score was 6-7 you guys lost and laughed!

What a ******* jerk! I wanted to beat his face in. So I came home and just erased it off my DVR

Not a jury in this region would convict you.

I went on break 10 minutes later and 2 co workers were like you look pissed I told them I wanted to break his face.

Yeah he mightve saved me time but when you hear someone say I DONT wanna know the score I want to watch it and enjoy it and do that....jesus

that's pretty funny....

this is the same forum who gives props for skins fans doing douchey (I know it's not a word) things to other teams fans, so it's whatever....

sorry to hear your evening was ruined though.

I agree with your first point. We read people doing stuff to other team fans all the time here and everyone laughs. we have a large share of a-holes that follow this team too.

I have to disagree with your second point though. It just freed up 3 hours of his evening and he would have felt he wasted it had he watched it. ;)

I agree with your first point. We read people doing stuff to other team fans all the time here and everyone laughs. we have a large share of a-holes that follow this team too.

I have to disagree with your second point though. It just freed up 3 hours of his evening and he would have felt he wasted it had he watched it. ;)

It has nothing to do with freeing up 3 hours (and without commercials it would be less) it is the simple fact I said I don't want it ruined and want to watch it "live" and he was I guess a "dad" type. He was in his 30s-40s

Archived