Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins Vs. Broncos (MET)

ixcuincle

Last week was the first game I have missed in like 3 years. Not missing this one, leaving for Joxer Daly's in a little bit.

I actually think we have a chance to keep this one close and possibly win it. I think our defense will have a good day and limit Orton. It just depends if our offense can put up like 21 points. Yeah right. But you never know.

I think we're in for a treat today!

Both teams need a win bad and both teams duked it out in the Super Bowl 20 years ago.

Nostalgia game. lol.

As long as Launchin' Landry and Half-Tackle-Hall remember the correct way to tackle, Skins should be able to hold the offense to 20 points or less. Just need the Skins offense to break that elusive 20 point barrier.

I think we're in for a treat today!

Both teams need a win bad and both teams duked it out in the Super Bowl 20 years ago.

Nostalgia game. lol.

As long as Launchin' Landry and Half-Tackle-Hall remember the correct way to tackle, Skins should be able to hold the offense to 20 points or less. Just need the Skins offense to break that elusive 20 point barrier.

The Denver players need a win today. The Skins' coaches and FO need a win today. Big difference.

Archived