Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'09-10 UMD and Georgetown Basketball Thread

WhoRUSupposed2Be

Believe me, I played against him...you dont want him unless hes a 2nd rounder. I love my Terps, but he is overrated and streaky. :ols:
He's not going high in the first round. Maybe we could use the Cleveland pick on him. Heck, the Wizards drafted Juan Dixon and Steve Blake. Why not take a chance on Greivis?

Great game tonight. Love seeing Duke lose. :evilg:

He's not going high in the first round. Maybe we could use the Cleveland pick on him. Heck, the Wizards drafted Juan Dixon and Steve Blake. Why not take a chance on Greivis?

Great game tonight. Love seeing Duke lose. :evilg:

He reminds me of Manu Ginobli with more range. I would love to see that on the Wizards.

Moved up to a 2 seed in the NCAA tourney IMO.

If they win the ACC tourney they will get a 1 seed.

They are tied for #1 with Duke but at this point have the 1 seed in the ACC tourney.

They should be able to wax the floor with Virginia.

Fear The Turtle !!!

Moved up to a 2 seed in the NCAA tourney IMO.

If they win the ACC tourney they will get a 1 seed.

They are tied for #1 with Duke but at this point have the 1 seed in the ACC tourney.

They should be able to wax the floor with Virginia.

Fear The Turtle !!!

I love your enthusiasm. Maryland is a solid #4 seed right now and could move up to a #3 with an ACC tourney win.

Riots and police brutality tonight in CP

Once the riot starts, there is no such thing as police brutality.

They should take a flame thrower and set the *******s on fire. That would pretty much halt the practice of destroying things because your team won/loss.

WOW! This is what I love about MD fans, you don't even need to talk trash to them. Just let them open their mouths or make some T-shirts and they will prove to you what a bunch of idiots they are!:ols:

*sigh*

:ols::ols::ols::point2sky:point2sky:D:rotflmao:

:thumbsup::jump::nutkick::loser::blahblah:

:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

efd5a20b.jpg

LOL at the Duke fans bitterness. Instead of giving MD props for beating them they turn there attention to the fans. Obviously the MD fans got under not only the Duke players, but REALLY got under the skin of Duke fans. I love it!

Great game and was the epitome of what a college basketball game should be. The crowd was unbelievable and played an integral part in MD's victory. Vasquez was Vasquez and the role players did their jobs. Williams is growing up fast.

I do however think a two seed in the big dance is a reach at this point, but win the ACC tourney and it's very possible.

I love how coach K has not only taught his players to be a bunch of FLOPPERS on defense, but now he is even coaching them to be FLOPPERS on OFFENSE TOO!!

Scheyer flopping around like a fish, and kicking his legs out like he is potentially mentally challenged when he shoots 3's has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

It will NEVER get old beating Duke.......EVER.

I love how coach K has not only taught his players to be a bunch of FLOPPERS on defense, but now he is even coaching them to be FLOPPERS on OFFENSE TOO!!

Scheyer flopping around like a fish, and kicking his legs out like he is potentially mentally challenged when he shoots 3's has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

It will NEVER get old beating Duke.......EVER.

I guess not when you only beat them 1 out of every 7 times. Cherish it.

:)

Archived