Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dawgs Bark--Browns Fans are taking action (rebellion related) MET/multi-merged

afparent

Sooooo does anyone think a protest to get Dan and Vinny out of here would be good. You love your team enough to put money in Danny's pockets every season and ever Sunday with Loyalty. Do you love your team enough to protest and eventually get Dan and Vinny out of here??

Attention Dan Snyder. This is how you address your fans:

"On the grounds of frustration and irritation with performance, then that's the medicine I (we) are going to take, and I accept that," he said. "The goal this year was to rebuild the culture at the Browns. We felt at the end of last year that we lacked any overall philosophy, approach or direction regarding recruiting, drafting, coaching, preparation or training. As a result, each season was feeling like starting over and 4-12 following 10-6 felt painfully not all that surprising."

Lerner added the team remains open to feedback and support to help the Browns improve.

"We won't become entrenched or stubborn and despite my allergy to be more conspicuous, I do remain eager to seek help and guidance from any and all corners," he said.

Instead of banning signs, suing fans, silencing people who chant negative things - come out and tell the fans that you are sorry and understand.

Attention Dan Snyder. This is how you address your fans:

Instead of banning signs, suing fans, silencing people who chant negative things - come out and tell the fans that you are sorry and understand.

This is a Mans sport. Men never admit any decision they ever made is wrong. Norv turner almost admitted after coaching the Raiders "hey mabey I am not cut put to be a head coach" in an interview.Prompty took it back.

Has Zorn ever admitted certain play calls were wrong? A ref ever personally admitted to being wrong? Snyder is the last person imo that will admitt he is wrong.

It's depressing that our owner has thought so little of us to not come out and say anything.

He is such an arrogant little prick.

This is a Mans sport. Men never admit any decision they ever made is wrong. Norv turner almost admitted after coaching the Raiders "hey mabey I am not cut put to be a head coach" in an interview.Prompty took it back.

A real man is able to stand up and admit it when they've done something wrong. It's usually the ones with self-esteem issues that refuse to do so.

If people are wondering if this is having any effect - Mr Lerner actually responds to his fan base.

http://www.ohio.com/news/top_stories/67176022.html

''On the grounds of frustration and irritation with performance, then that's the medicine I [we] are going to take, and I accept that. The goal this year was to rebuild the culture at the Browns. We felt at the end of last year that we lacked any overall philosophy, approach or direction regarding recruiting, drafting, coaching, preparation or training. As a result, each season was feeling like starting over and 4-12 following 10-6 felt painfully not all that surprising.

RELATED STORIES

Fans organizing a Brown-out

''It's been way too long since the Browns have had anything to feel good about or invest in, and it's clear that the doubt and negativity are taking on a life of their own.

''What I can say is that we, and I, have remained open to new and fresh ideas and thinking and people with passion for the Browns and football experience getting involved and with hope and luck and support, making a difference. We won't become entrenched or stubborn and despite my allergy to be more conspicuous, I do remain eager to seek help and guidance from any and all corners.''

I say...those who leave are showing the entire league that as fans...we suck!

If Danny ran 95% of the franchises the way he runs ours, they would have had empty stands ten years ago. He is explioting our belief that we must show blind loyalty. At some point you have to see that the best thing for THE FRANCHISE is to HIT HIM IN THE POCKETBOOK.

If Danny ran 95% of the franchises the way he runs ours, they would have had empty stands ten years ago. He is explioting our belief that we must show blind loyalty. At some point you have to see that the best thing for THE FRANCHISE is to HIT HIM IN THE POCKETBOOK.

Dude youre pissing in the wind. He is obviously disillusioned into believing that this franchise is not at a low at the hand of the current front office. I think that he believes the fans are actually at fault, more specifically, those on E Skins.

Dude youre pissing in the wind. He is obviously disillusioned into believing that this franchise is not at a low at the hand of the current front office. I think that he believes the fans are actually at fault, more specifically, those on E Skins.

I said nothing of the fans being at fault...

Everyone here talks about "the responsibilites of ownership and such"...what about the responisibilty of us fans? Particulalry the ones in the seats?

If you don't want to go to the games, then don't go...but if your butts ARE in the seats, stand proud, cheer like heck, lose your voices, and support the players that are on the field...good or bad.

Also keep in mind...the Nation is watching...and things won't always be as bad as they are right now.

If he HONESTLY believes that, then he is delusional. I doubt that any person of SOBER mind and spirit could actually have so many things go wrong and not look in the mirror. I would think that the NATIONAL press coverage would bother him.

I doubt he really cares what we THINK; he only cares what we BUY.

I said nothing of the fans being at fault...

Everyone here talks about "the responsibilites of ownership and such"...what about the responisibilty of us fans? Particulalry the ones in the seats?

If you don't want to go to the games, then don't go...but if your butts ARE in the seats, stand proud, cheer like heck, lose your voices, and support the players that are on the field...good or bad.

Also keep in mind...the Nation is watching...and things won't always be as bad as they are right now.

I did not say that you did. I said that I believed that you may believe that the fans are at fault. You had posts in the top 3 threads in the Stadium in which you directed your displeasure to the fans about their "whining". The "whining" I believe is completely justified as the current state of the franchise deserves all the criticism it can get.

Im not a big supporter of the boycott talk and some of the protests that have been suggested. The fans do have the responsibilities that you stated. However, I do believe that the fans have an obligation to voice their displeasure when they see the franchise they love and are so passionate about being drove into the dirt. A message must be heard by Dan as far as how the fans percieve the product his F.O. is putting on the field. They cheer when its acceptable and they now boo while it is not.

You just sound like the type that thinks everybody should put a fake smile on their face and accept it for what it is. The F.O. are the ones who's responsbility to the franchise are the most critical. When they fullfill their reponsibilities it keeps the fanbase intact and growing. When they neglect their responsibities they get and deserve backlash. Dont fool yourself into believing that we are being greedy asking for a compentent owner. Its part of being a fan. I believe that any fan who jumps ship right now was never truely a fan. I also believe that those who continue to wear blinders and are o.k. with the direction we are headed in are probably not as passionate about this team as they lead on.

I did not say that you did. I said that I believed that you may believe that the fans are at fault. You had posts in the top 3 threads in the Stadium in which you directed your displeasure to the fans about their "whining". The "whining" I believe is completely justified as the current state of the franchise deserves all the criticism it can get.

Im not a big supporter of the boycott talk and some of the protests that have been suggested. The fans do have the responsibilities that you stated. However, I do believe that the fans have an obligation to voice their displeasure when they see the franchise they love and are so passionate about being drove into the dirt. A message must be heard by Dan as far as how the fans percieve the product his F.O. is putting on the field. They cheer when its acceptable and they now boo while it is not.

You just sound like the type that thinks everybody should put a fake smile on their face and accept it for what it is. The F.O. are the ones who's responsbility to the franchise are the most critical. When they fullfill their reponsibilities it keeps the fanbase intact and growing. When they neglect their responsibities they get and deserve backlash. Dont fool yourself into believing that we are being greedy asking for a compentent owner. Its part of being a fan. I believe that any fan who jumps ship right now was never truely a fan. I also believe that those who continue to wear blinders and are o.k. with the direction we are headed in are probably not as passionate about this team as they lead on.

+1. I totally agree.

This was a good post in response to my post...

Like you said, I too am not in favor of the proposed "protests", "chants", etc.

But I am a "FAN"...I bleed burgandy and gold and when the Skins lose it ruins my week. But if I were in the area enough to go to all the games, my PURPOSE for going would be to simply "cheer on" our team.

And when you mention the "direction we are headed"...I actually LIKE the direction we are headed...we all KNOW that Zorn is out...ALOT of the main stay players the last few years are out too...at the very worst we WILL have a BRAND NAME Head Coach here next year with a PROVEN track record...my guess is Vinny will be out too...

Top 10 pick in the draft...

Top 5 defense already in place...Carlos Rogers can take his "stone hands" else where...

Super Bowl winning coach...Gruden, Shanahan, Cowher...

But for the next 9 games I will be cheering our team on...as a FAN

Archived