Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does the hotness of a girls mom affects how hot the girl is?

SIXX99

that she's tired of her waitress job at Bob Evans :silly:

No, no. I don't work there. Give me more credit than that! ;) I have been there before, though. I just thought it was funny how many grumpy old men were there, thought I'd tie it into the old men discussion. I guess I failed.

No. The father is 50% of the potential genetic combinations. My girlfriend takes after her dad in a lot of ways, that is to say at least she doesn't have her mom's wider face, curly hair, etc. I would look at her grandmother on her dad's side. In my case, my girlfriend looks a lot like her grandmother and is like a carbon copy of her great grandmother on that side. The only noticeable thing she got from her mom was a big butt and big boobs... I'm not complaining :hysterical:

that she's tired of her waitress job at Bob Evans :silly:

Speaking of Bob Evans. I was at the grocery store tonight and I noticed they now have Bob Evans biscuit n gravy in the frozen section. Anyone ever tried this before? I think its even microwaveable. I started to buy it, but wasn't sure if it would be anywhere close to the real thing.

Probably one of the greatest injustices in the world is when an unattractive/average girl has a smokin' hot mom.

I had a friend like this and she evidently got her dad's genes. It's just sad and unfortunate when your teenage friends would rather check out your mom than you.

Just a social observation, but I was wondering if anybody else thinks that in some cases you can tell how hot a girl is/has the potential to be/or will be when they are older by how hot their mom is?

My father used to tell me that before I settle down with a woman to check out her mom because that's what she's going to look like down the road...:cool2:

Smoke? Unfortunatley, yes. Hopefully not for much longer though. I'm praying 5 years won't have a lasting impact on me. Tanning? No. I've only ever faked and baked 7 or 8 times in my life, and wear sunscreen outside. Never got into it. Airbrush tan is a different story. :D

It shouldnt have that much of an impact but it also depends on how much you smoke also

Archived