Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does the hotness of a girls mom affects how hot the girl is?

SIXX99

Just a social observation, but I was wondering if anybody else thinks that in some cases you can tell how hot a girl is/has the potential to be/or will be when they are older by how hot their mom is?

She could take after her Dad.

You don't automatically take after the parent of your own gender.

you can see how well they age... and also if you have a mom or dad who is relatively in good shape then most likely the children will be the same decent shape when they get older... little bit of genetics and lifestyle they get from their parents..

Sure, genetics is part of it. But you also have to take several other things into consideration. Does she smoke a lot? Does she tan a lot? Does she take good care of her skin? These things can have a major impact on how she'll look in the future.

Dont you smoke and tan? :silly:

Smoke? Unfortunatley, yes. Hopefully not for much longer though. I'm praying 5 years won't have a lasting impact on me. Tanning? No. I've only ever faked and baked 7 or 8 times in my life, and wear sunscreen outside. Never got into it. Airbrush tan is a different story. :D

ANd most men will wake up one day with knee high black socks on and staring at themselves in the mirror and realize they turned into their dad :)
You forgot.....with their belt buckle above their big belly

...and a receeding hairline ****in' about his scrambled eggs being too cold at his local Bob Evans. :D

Archived