Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's Presser

TK

Hire the head coach and get the hell out of his way and let him do what he thinks is best. If he's not doing a good job, fire him. This whole "bring in a consultant" and now "strongly suggesting a new play caller" is just bushleague.

Word.

you are not funny or cool, and you should probably not be using terms like bamma ... you just shouldn't. stop saying "oh hellzzz no" also ...mmkay.

have a heart man, this is tough.

do you have a problem with me sayin he sounds pathetic or me usin the term "bamma?" i didn't say it to be funny or sound cool. I have a heart and it's just as tough for me as it is any skins fan, but his choice of words and tone of voice, and the fact that he had to go up there and say what he said in general is pathetic.

now if this all about me sayin bamma, then we can agree to disagree. i was born and raised in dc, and we say "bamma." that's how it is, thats how it was, and that's how it's gonna be. i don't think it's inappropriate to use it on this message board. we just a bunch of bammas talkin football. if you're concerned that i would use it in a more formal setting, i appreciate it, but i am aware that there is a time and place for everything. as for the "oh hellzz yeah" i don't say that. i don't know if you thought i said it before, or if you were just tryin to be funny or cool.

Wow! Do you think Blache could have handled this presser as adroitly?

Most surprising to me, is how some bozo doctor in California can't get around to reading Samuel's Xrays/MRIs and so our O-line waits for the verdict for this guy to come back from wherever. That's got to be killing Zorn.

I'm going to stay selfish and hope Zorn can ride this out and stick with the Redskins. But I'm getting so ticked with these politics that I'm almost ready to see him freed from these negative circumstances.

...It wouldn't be firing Zorn, it would be freeing him. Because he'll re-surface with another team and do a lot better.

It's amazing how it's come to this. This was another eye-opener.

Sheehan just said he believes Danny boy made the play calling switch to force JZ to resign and said JZ wont because if he does he wont get paid.

Rich Eisen essentially said the same thing.

It's more likely that Danny said to Vinny and Zorn better make a move to fix the problem or you're both gone. This all smells of Vinny doing damage control and trying to save his own job.

Sheehan just said he believes Danny boy made the play calling switch to force JZ to resign and said JZ wont because if he does he wont get paid.

Danny boy needs to come down off of his high horse. Money has gone to this man's head. He think's he can just bully people around whenever he wants. A once proud organization is now the laughing stock of the NFL thanks to him.

Danny is just hurting himself if thats the case. the more he dumps on Zorn, the less likely another coach is to work for him imo.

i STRONGLY believe that zorn is not the issue here.. i really do think that its the personnel and lack of depth thats hindering him.

bill walsh himself couldn't do anything with this offense.

Whether Zorn is the issue or isn't, it does not matter...he is the head coach and the responsibility and blame falls on him. It's like this with EVERY team in almost EVERY sport.

Zorn needs to either ride this out this year and get fired in January so he gets paid, or he needs to fix the problems. Yes it's on him even though he can't magically make his players perform...once again it does NOT matter.

He is the head coach and that is what gets scrutiny by the fans, the media, and the owner. Period. End of story.

I disagree strongly. He was hired to do a job. Giving up would be quitting. Dignity and personal pride in his work would cause him to work harder, not quit.

Very rarely I disagree with my favourite mods views, but I disagree there z.

If I were in such a high profile position, and my superior's first brought in someone to show me how to do my job, in effect saying I couldn't do it, and then topped that off by taking away my main part of the deal, I'd gracefully bow out before they made my position a bigger mockery than they have this past few weeks. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of firing me.

I'm a coach. Let me coach, or not at all.

I'm FAR from a Zorn fan, but I think the organization has handled this shockingly, even for them.

Hail.

Perfecting ending.

We need a Vinny presser with Dan Snyder sitting there in front row and after it's over, have a Dan presser and ask him if he will fire Vinny?

Vinnys too much of a p***Y to sit in front of the firing squad. That is the worst kind of person, send someone else in front of the firing squad because of YOUR shortcomings. What a dic*H*** move.

F*** you Vinny you bug eyed incompetent d-bag

As poorly as he's coached, I feel really really bad for Zorny. Bad coach does not equal bad person... he doesn't deserve to be disrespected like this. I know it won't happen, but I really wish he'd just say "**** this" and walk out. Maybe punch Vinny in the mouth on the way out.

This is the absolute lowest... not the losing, but this public display of how our organization treats it's employees. There's no reason this needed to be this type of media circus.

But somehow you're not a true fan if you decide not to support the management.

I see the genius!

Hear me out. Sherm Lewis wasn't great at calling plays BEFORE bingo. But now that he can incorporate both play calling and bingo into a random selection of play calls, the opposing defense will never be able to figure us out.

1st and 10 to start the game against the Eagles. Bingo Ball B3 = Fake Punt to the right. Skins gain 14.

1st and 10 at the 34. Bingo Ball G5 = Sweep to the Left. Skins lose 1 yard.

2nd and 11 from the 33. Bingo Ball N2 = Field Goal Attempt. Suisham misses first of the year.

Archived