Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's Presser

TK

Sorry but if any of us performed at our job like Zorn has performed at his, we would be fired. We lost to the worst teams, and played crappy at the games we won.The FO gave him a out by stripping him of play calling. He should of quit right there, But no he still in denial of how bad his play calling is. Remember him saying where showing great improvement at offense. For the sake of the team he should quit right now. Look how bad we are at the things he responsible for.

1. Our offense is 20 or below in every category :doh:

2. He does not develop rookie players at all. Davis Kelly Thomas. They can't all stink.

3. Sorry Campbell is worse not better he has regressed.

4. Play calling, and he thinks its sound. :doh:

Remember he was suppose to be a offense genius. Ya he is a genius alright. Can you imagine what Lewis is thinking about our Offense right now, I said this since Aug of 08 we have no vertical game I said it then and I'll say it now. This is all on Zorn, the farther Jason gets away from this guy the better,

Guys we don't NEED "nice guys". I'm so sick of people saying "i really feel bad for Zorn, he's such a nice guy."

We NEED a coach that is a hardass but fair and is going to motivate the players, and make good decisions. How many times do I have to say this??

Would you say it at least one more time. I still don't think they heard you.

Snyder's napoleon arrogance..humiliating his head coach, just emasculating the man...but I give Zorn some props for sticking in there, not leaving unless they fire him and he gets his money. The front office and structure is garbage...undermining your coaches, etc. It's a joke. Seriously...it gets worse and worse.

All we can hope for is with all of this...there is a GM and HC on a short list in mind that will have full control of football operations.

And, likely for contractual purposes. If Zorn quits, he can't collect squat...if he gets fired, I'm sure his contract deals with that.

Very simple, actually.

Yes, from what I read earlier, Zorn had 3 years of his contract guaranteed. So if Danny fires him, Zorn still gets paid the rest of the year and all of next year. If Zorn resigns he would forfeit millions of dollars. Easy choice really.

Archived