Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have a low grade headache.

Big Weirdo

];6909364']What's more pathetic- A Pokes fan who pops up inconveniantly on a Redskins board' date=' or a fan who's excited about his team... not playing.[/quote']

more pathetic?

Being too hard headed to admit you'd be happy if the same thing happened to the skins. The #1 thing you want when your team is not playing is for the rest of the division to lose. That is exactly what happened to for the boys today and their fans have every reason to be happy about it.

Re: Eagles vs. Skins

Eagles can't cover a TE (they gave up a 82yd TD to a guy who runs like a penguin).

Eagles OL couldn't handle the Raiders DL, what do you think they'll do against #92?

It's going to be a much closer game than people expect.

This is a game that we are going to win. We swept the Eagles last year and only gave up 3 the last time we played them.

JC is going to be playing pissed and that could be in our favor. Our D is going to kill McNabb.

Reid is a stubborn fool. 66 total plays, 53 dropbacks by McNabb.

OK I get it. Oakland's line is destroying you. No chance in hell you can run, so pass away. But no wildcat? No screen passes? I mean we saw the same 3-8 playaction BS play over and over and over. All you Reid supporters need to look at this because that's just as bad a coaching decision as any I can think of. Mix it up for God's sake.

And Trotter in coverage is an abortion. If Zorn isn't dialing up plays right now to exploit that he's an idiot.

;6909390']I am looking forward to seeing how the Cowboys fair in New Orleans in December.
Knowing the way Romo sits to pee plays in December' date=' me too!
Reid is a stubborn fool. 66 total plays, 53 dropbacks by McNabb.
Just read that Westbrook stated he was feeling much healthier. Probably him sending a message to AR that they need to establish more of a running game.

I thought drafting McCoy was a sign AR had learned his lesson. THank goodness I was wrong.

I'd loved to have heard WB36 rants/whines on the game.;)

He is capable. He is a smart guy.

He is just too stubborn to realize it. Or to care. One of those two.

His stubbornness overrides any intelligence he may or may not have, rendering him incapable.

If it hasn't happened in 11 years, I see no reason to believe it'll happen all of a sudden.

If New Orleans beats Dallas, will it make you feel any better about the a** whoopin' they put on the Giants this past Sunday?

Actually, I don't feel bad about that game. I knew that was going to happen. I posted an hour before the game that that was going to be the result. Those kind of games are expected for the Giants now and then. Especially when they get too full of themselves. It is games like that that bring them back to Earth and make them work harder. It also exposed C.C. Brown for being baaaaad.

What the Saints beating the Cowboys will do is shut up Cowboy fans who think somehow that that loss by the Giants is somehow on an equal footing to the Cowboys beating the Chiefs in overtime.

I understand Cowboy fans feeling a bit better about the Cowboys' chances after all three NFC East teams lost, but they focus on that more than the importance of the Cowboys playing better and winning games themselves. Only Cowboy fans can get ****y about other teams' losses instead of their own team winning.

I have actually gone from hating the Eagles the most to now hating the Cowboys more. And it isn't even close. Not only are the fans arrogant and just expect good things to happen, but some of the players talk garbage and they haven't even won anything in a long time.

As a side note, this doesn't go for every single Cowboy fan, just most. There are some on this board I like. But it is an arrogant fan base.

;6935859']it is an arrogant fan base.
I've always disliked the Giants and their fans more than the Cowboys. I however would never call the Giant fans arrogant. I concur that label belongs with a majority of the Cowboy fan base. The funny part is many of the Cowboy fans I know are not generally arrogant. It seems the arrogant switch is turned on only when discussing football. It's an identity that starts with the owner.

I've always disliked the Giants and their fans more than the Cowboys. I however would never call the Giant fans arrogant. I concur that label belongs with a majority of the Cowboy fan base. The funny part is many of the Cowboy fans I know are not generally arrogant. It seems the arrogant switch is turned on only when discussing football. It's an identity that starts with the owner.

Thats because of our location DWinzit...the gints fans around here are generally clueless and full of themselves....the cowboys fans...are kinda like us...hating gints fans...so we share that bond...

;6935859']I understand Cowboy fans feeling a bit better about the Cowboys' chances after all three NFC East teams lost' date=' but they focus on that more than the importance of the Cowboys playing better and winning games themselves. Only Cowboy fans can get ****y about other teams' losses instead of their own team winning.

I have actually gone from hating the Eagles the most to now hating the Cowboys more. And it isn't even close. Not only are the fans arrogant and just expect good things to happen, but some of the players talk garbage and they haven't even won anything in a long time.

As a side note, this doesn't go for every single Cowboy fan, just most. There are some on this board I like. But it is an arrogant fan base.[/quote']

Not to mention all I saw were post game interviews from Romo sits to pee and Wad Phillips on the "Blitz" from ESPNews. And then Jamie Dukes on NFL Network announced that he feels the Cowboys have Super Bowl talent. Alot of slobbering going on for a team that hasn't won a SB in 14 years.

Archived