Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have a low grade headache.

Big Weirdo

At least you lost to a team that had a win previously.

In the last 4 weeks, we handed 3 winless teams their first win. We are garbage. The eagles will destroy us.

Not a good day for the NFCE. Giants get destroyed, and the skins/eagles lose to two of the worst teams in the league. Luckily for the cowboys, they had a bye week.

Are you as resigned as I am, Whoey?

Im numb. Thats probably a good way to describe it.

I love the Eagles, always will. But even Reid has me despondent at this point. Expect 2 more games like this in 2009.

We might make the playoffs as a wild card, get to the NFCCG and lose again. Whos up for it?

I've told him that in the past. All the ****ing Eagles fans do about Reid and McNabb, I would be thrilled if we had them here. At least they're relevant. At least a loss to the Raiders is an upset and not expected.

A team that loses to the Oakland Raiders is by no means relevant.

just one??

Giants are still tops of the division...I cant explain the eagles cept, it was on the road and they just got caught looking...The skins at home had all the pressure, from coach to QB and all in between to win this game, not only win they had to go out and score 30 and punish the chiefs...

and benching JC is Zorn clearly pushing sum blame off himself......that was a class less act IMO!

A team that loses to the Oakland Raiders is by no means relevant.

The deuce I dropped when I woke up this morning is more relevant than the Skins. I mean really. At least you all are there in the discussion. We're nothing. We're less than ****. We are the Raiders of the East. Hell the Raiders beat the Chiefs.

The deuce I dropped when I woke up this morning is more relevant than the Skins. I mean really. At least you all are there in the discussion. We're nothing. We're less than ****. We are the Raiders of the East. Hell the Raiders beat the Chiefs.

That's pretty grim my man.

Archived