Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn Press Conference

Dan T.

I might be wrong but Zorn lack of ability to speak about what just happened on the field is disturbing.

He always mentions i need to look at the film.

I've heard Bellichick, that scumbag, speak post game and his recall of events on the field is astounding.

If Zorn is just now realizing that he needs to take a closer look at the offense he is clueless.

Bill Parcells said that in football you what you're record says you are; well I also think your offense is only as good as the scoreboard and for Zorn to claim that this offense is better then 6 points he's wrong.

There are so many issues on both sides of the board I don't even know where to start. So we get rid of Zorn and we still do not have a decent QB. A decent O line. Our players on both sides of the ball make mental mistakes, like not going to the first down marker. Poor tackling skills. And we have no heart.

I would love to see Vinny gone and for Snyder to stay out of the day to day operations of this football team but I bet he won't.

I appreciate Jim Zorn's attempt at shouldering all the responsibility, but it's clear that he's nothing more than a puppet willing to do all the dirty work for the two losers in the press box.

I find it ironic that the screen behind Zorn during his press conference stated "Responsibility is a Team Sport."

It seems to me that the only people not willing to accept any of the responsibility are the owner and his sidekick.

I'm happy we lost today.

I'm happy people are not showing up to the stadium.

I'm happy that Dan Snyder is being given more and more evidence pointing to the fact that he is a failure.

While he may not admit it, deep down he knows it.

I appreciate Jim Zorn's attempt at shouldering all the responsibility, but it's clear that he's nothing more than a puppet willing to do all the dirty work for the two losers in the press box.

I find it ironic that the screen behind Zorn during his press conference stated "Responsibility is a Team Sport."

It seems to me that the only people not willing to accept any of the responsibility are the owner and his sidekick.

I'm happy we lost today.

I'm happy people are not showing up to the stadium.

I'm happy that Dan Snyder is being given more and more evidence pointing to the fact that he is a failure.

While he may not admit it, deep down he knows it.

Couldn't have stated it better

I'm not even mad at the moment. I'm indifferent. I actually laughed. Not because I wanted to, but because this has actually become comical. It's amazing to watch such a sideshow.

To me I wasn't very surprised so I wasn't as angry as I usually get. We just have a bad team and it is time to accept it. If Samuels retires we essentially need to find 5 Starting Linemen (Figure a couple of our starters are good enough to be second string), 2 Wrs, 2 RBs and a 1-2 QBs. It is going to take years to be competitive again with this many needs and that is only if we get a decent GM.

Archived