Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chiefs at Redskins Predictions

SIXX99

Redskins 6

Chiefs 7

Redskins lead 6-0 til 30 seconds left in the game and Cassel throws a pass to Dwayne Bowe for a touchdown and Redskin nation goes ballistic because Justin Tryon was covering him on that pass. Coaches explain to media how it had to be Tryon because we had to triple cover there no account tight end.

20-9 Chiefs. I have a feeling we are going to have to invent a new word to describe how pathetic our offense is going to be this weekend behind that "line". And the defense will probably give up half way through the 3rd when they realize we barely have 150 yards of offense.

EDIT: Chiefs will win 18 or 19 to 9. I forgot that they will have some zany score due to some fluky, once in a lifetime folly of a play or 2 that we will commit during the game.

The line cant block that long and Blache blitzes all the time.

The line can block for that long. DT dropped the one vertical pass JC has thrown all season (granted it should have been pass interference). As far as the blitzing goes...I am thinking more of an aggressive designed blitz. :doh: Think more Dick Lebeau or Jim Johnson.

Archived