Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chiefs at Redskins Predictions

SIXX99

I predict this could be the end of poor Jimbo. The way Dan the GM built this team recently is around the defense. Haynes Rak Jar Hall. What have we added on O? Alridge? Jason and Zorn can eek out 12 points a game with our feeble line and tiny and greenhorn WR's.

But Dan went all-in on the defense. Blache, however is still running a defense that will work with a strong MLB and a bunch of nobodies. We have studs on defense. Defense wins games. We all know this. Zorn needs to take the bull by the horns and tell Blache to bring it. That is the only hope for this season and his job. Especially since our neglected O line now has its predictable injuries. Zorn has his convoluted head so far up his playbook he completely overlooks that the defense has to win games for us. It just seems like he is an OC and press secretary, not a head coach.

Something in my gut is telling me this team shows signs of life today. (Even if I think it's bad for the long term, because it delays the inevitable) I think they rout the Chiefs, and we get points today from people we don't expect to deliver.

Either Kelly or Thomas catches a Touchdown today.

28-7

Archived