Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chiefs at Redskins Predictions

SIXX99

Hmm Heyer and Mike Williams are our starting tackles... I'm going to have to say:

Chiefs 16

Redskins 7

Defense holds up pretty well until late 3rd-early 4th when they finally give in due to being on the field all game.

Campbell gets sacked 6 times. Throws one INT. Also passes for a TD to Cooley.

Portis runs for 65 yards.

Defense manages 3 sacks, one interception (which leads to our only points).

Sad thing is, I don't remember going into a game thinking the Skins were going to lose in like the past 5 years, since I've started seriously following them. Even the Pats game in 07, I thought we could upset them. Now I'm picking against them when we're facing a winless KC team. Makes me want to cry. :(

Redskins 13-10. The entire football watching world will see HUGE problems with the Redskins offense, yet there will be posts on this board Monday exulting their 'movement between the 20s' and other incremental signs of progress.

In other NFL news, the Broncos might go to 6-0 under their rookie headcoach/first year QB, and the Falcons and Ravens might continue to win after their surprising playoff berths under rookie head coach/rookie QBs last year. I guess they're all just 'quick learners', huh?

Chiefs 24

Redskins 12

Suisham's leg is not enough to get us by the Chiefs.

Matt Cassell can actually see the field,something that JC marvels at while watching him from the sidelines.

"How'd he see that??" Will be heard coming from JC multiple times tomorrow.

DeAngelo Hall will attempt to tackle somebody three times tomorrow but to no avail.

Santana will catch a first down pass tomorrow when the game's out of reach and will do his little "first down" celebration.

The End.

Redskins 13-10. The entire football watching world will see HUGE problems with the Redskins offense, yet there will be posts on this board Monday exulting their 'movement between the 20s' and other incremental signs of progress.

In other NFL news, the Broncos might go to 6-0 under their rookie headcoach/first year QB, and the Falcons and Ravens might continue to win after their surprising playoff berths under rookie head coach/rookie QBs last year. I guess they're all just 'quick learners', huh?

Orton is playing well isn't he :mad:

Last week I had a feeling Redskins would lose a close one. This week I actually feel that the Redskins will win. Of course it won't be a dominating performance or even a comfortable win. Something along the lines of 17-13. Despite the win the same problems remain. Not enough offense, no protection, giving up too many sacks, no game breaking plays from the offense, etc. I could seriously sit here all day and keep naming things.

you all have no idea how bad our offensive line will be this weekend...

Unfortunately, I've got a really GOOD idea of what they will look like. :pooh:

Its not just this weekend, either. This is more or less the starting lineup from this point on. I expected Samuels and Thomas miss some time this season, but losing them both for the season this early is devastating. Samuels could (and probably should) call it a career. Thomas is gone for the season and he could be gone from the roster soon. Three of the five starters will be playing a different position tomorrow. The sky really is falling. I hope nothing happens to Rabach or Dockery, 'cuz the cupboard is bare!

Archived